Go to tickerfactory.com. scroll down the screen and click on weight loss. then follow the steps and cut and paste the bb.....bulletin board...version into your signature. Your signature can be changed by going to my controls, look down the left to edit signature...click on this and it pulls up your current signature and under that you can edit the information in another box....hope this helps......

Go to tickerfactory.com. scroll down the screen and click on weight loss. then follow the steps and cut and paste the bb.....bulletin board...version into your signature. Your signature can be changed by going to my controls, look down the left to edit signature...click on this and it pulls up your current signature and under that you can edit the information in another box....hope this helps......

Thanks! I've lost 14 pounds in the last 3 weeks on 1,000 calories and zero exercise. I have 35 more to go to even qualify for surgery... I am not an exercise person... but I have started walking. Thanks for the info. :)