Finally got to 50!

Wow, weighed myself this morning and I have finally lost 50 pounds!!! I am so ecstatic!!!! I was stuck at a plateau for several months and now with my new fill I was able to do it. I have never lost this much weight before.....and this is just the beginning.....I would love another 50 by December (going on a cruise with the hubby and he can show me off!) I have been having difficulty getting pictures posted, but what a difference! I will have to have the kids take a full body shot now and get them on the computer. :lb21: :lb21: :lb21: :lb21: :lb21: :lb21:

Great I am so happy for you.

I am looking forward to that day also. Each morning I keep hoping it will that day.

But it will be here soon.

I am going on vacation in mid June and I want to have lost at least 55 lbs.

:yahoo: Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy.. Happy, Happy, Joy! :yahoo:

Congratulations on a MILESTONE in your journey. I cannot wait until I join you there. You have done GREAT!

HORRAY!!!!!!

Wow, weighed myself this morning and I have finally lost 50 pounds!!! I am so ecstatic!!!! I was stuck at a plateau for several months and now with my new fill I was able to do it. I have never lost this much weight before.....and this is just the beginning.....I would love another 50 by December (going on a cruise with the hubby and he can show me off!) I have been having difficulty getting pictures posted, but what a difference! I will have to have the kids take a full body shot now and get them on the computer. :lb21: :lb21: :lb21: :lb21: :lb21: :lb21:

Thanks for all your support, everyone! I am just still bouncing off the walls!!! Feefee and MamaMichelle, you are next! ><'