It's Here, It's Here, It's Here!

It seems like forever ago that I started planning this (in fact it has been years) and I can't believe it is here and I didn't have to gain weight to get my BMI up so they would approve and me and then ask me to lose that same weight before surgery. I thank God for Dr. O and OCC.

It seems like forever ago that I started planning this (in fact it has been years) and I can't believe it is here and I didn't have to gain weight to get my BMI up so they would approve and me and then ask me to lose that same weight before surgery. I thank God for Dr. O and OCC.

good luck to you...im going 5-14

Good Luck .. and call me when you get to bandland :):)

Have a great time and just remember - don't overpack. You are in great hands and let us know how everything goes as soon as you get back.

WOOOHOOO!! I bet you are SO excited =D> I WOULD BE! I am excited FOR you. Please keep us all updated and let us know how it goes!

I can't wait to hear how the surgery goes for you both! I bet you two are so excited!! I am super excited for mine and I still have 23 days! blech! I know I know, it will go by fast I am just impatient! LOL! :rolleyes: I want the whole story when ya'll are able to get to a computer to type it! GOOD LUCK (not like you will need it since you're in THE MOST capable hands you could possibly be in)!

I'm here now! We got in around 12:15, went to the clinic, then to the hotel. The hotel is very nice and the staff are wonderful! My only complaint is the rooms and hallway smell like someone dumped a giant container of Carpet Fresh rose scent on the floor. We have to open our sliding door to try and get fresh air in.

The place is a clean as a whistle though. The Mexican restaurant was wonderful and the prices are surprisingly low.

Mom12? Did you make it in?

Alana are you coming tomorrow?

See everyone soon!!

Jena

Good Luck to all you getting banded in the next couple of days. Looking forward to hearing how it all went. Rob.. I am being banded on the 15th.

I am so excited for all of you guys!!! It is exactly how I felt when it was my turn to go. I actually had a ball! The whole experience was such fun for me! You all sound so happy and ready to go. You will do fine and please let us know how you are when it's done!!