Van share for May 23rd?

Tatts and I have scheduled our fill for the morning of May 23rd. Is there anyone else that is getting a fill in the morning that would like to jump in with us at the airport with Fransisco? The more the merrier! Let us know! Or just call the OCC and let them know that you want to do the van share the morning of May 23rd. :)

Thanks Brook

Hey there guys!!,

Yeah i am really hoping that we can get a group together so we can all get our fills together!! Does anyone know if the Nicholsons or Kendra and her mom are comming to TJ to get fills?

Laters i cant wait to see you guys!!! !! yeahhhhhh

Sara

Sara, I haven't even seen the Nicholsons log on since shortly after the procedure. I would like to know how they are. If you hear from them let me knw. Thanks. I'm coming down the 22nd with Brook for the fill on the 23rd. Can'twait to officially meet you. Lora

I am thinking the 23rd sounds good to me, I would most likely fly in that morning spend the night at the Lucerna (or the new hotel, doesn't really matter to me and then fly out early the next morning! What time do you guys get into SD on the 23rd?

MamaMichelle, Brook and I are flying in from Phoenix on thursday the 22nd. We are planning on staying in San Diego and just going over on the 23rd for our fill and then returning to San Diego that same day. Brook is planning on staying with Tatts (Sara), but my hubby and I are getting a hotel room. So if you want to join us that would be nice. Let me know Lora

Ok Guys I am 85% sure I will be flying in early on the 23rd, like 7 am checking into the lucerna coming over to the OCC for a fill that morning with you guys... Are you going to be going into to TJ for shopping or liquid lunch or anything?

I am thinking I will be doing the zoom whitening either that afternoon or the next morning (on the 24th) before I fly home!

HEY THERE LADIES!!!,

I am so exicted to meet you guys (Lora and MamaMichelle) Brook and i have met and have been talking on a daily basis. It is going to be so awesome to have all of us there!!!

Cant wait!!

Sara

I'm sad to say that my husband wasn't able to get off work on the 23rd (I am coming alone but we have a 6 year old son so he has to stay home with him in the evenings) so I am going to have to push up my date to the 16th... So sorry I am going to miss you guys!!

Have fun girls!!