May 15th

AllCdnGirl (Anita) Gets Banded

my_friend_amber (Amber) Gets Banded

May 16th

11:30 2fat4me (Reneej) 1st Fill

12:00 lynna (Lynn) 1st Fill

12:30 MamaMichelle (Michelle) 2nd Fill

Kimra Gets Banded

**GROUP GET TOGETHER AROUND LUCERNA POOL** (Maybe 5pm or 6pm?)

May 17th

bandgroupie (Dawn) 1st Fill

calicat (?) 1st Fill

Losing_it (?) 1st Fill

My flight gets into SD at like 7 am on Friday so I will go straight to the hotel but since it sounds like the van will be taking Rennej and Lynn from the airport directly to the OCC I will try to get to the OCC about 11:15 or 11:30 so we can chat a little before our fills.. I have 1 or 2 things to look for on Revolution Ave so I may go in the morning before the fill or maybe us 3 girls getting filled on 5/16 can all make the trip after...

You can add me to the list for the 16th I am getting banded too!

Hey! Kimra and I are both getting banded this weekend too. I am on the 16th so you guys can share all the gory details with me! Looking forward to meeting everyone. I don't think I am at the Lucerna though so I will have to see you at OCC.

You can probably call Rene at the OCC and he will move your reservation to the Lucerna. It is a really nice, quaint hotel and the staff is wonderful. I had a great experience there. The Camino REal does not have a pool. We will gather around our pool Fri. evening. Call today if you're interested in the change. A lot of people have changed. You can reach Rene at:

619-819-8566 or 619-270-1126 or his cell: 619-247-9441

OCC (Rene's office is there) 1-866-376-7849

Hope to see you there.

Reneej

Thanks everyone, I emailed Rene since the toll free number won't work in Canada and I'm at work so can't call direct. I have my fingers crossed that we will be in the Lucerna. I can't wait to meet you all. It is so wonderful to have an opportunity to meet other people who have had the procedure. You all sound like such a great bunch.

Good News Evette will be driving over from SD to join us poolside, can I ask what the plan is for dinner/drinks that night? I know 2-4 people will be on liquids but the rest can eat, so after some time by the pool do we want to all go and eat together somewhere, like that cantina someone mentioned?

Let's do try to meet at the pool about 5:30 to 6:00, chat for a bit and then grab a bite to eat. I know several of us will be doing some shopping. Who all is staying through till Sun? I leave out early Sun am.

:blink: Ayyyyyyyy. I can't believe tomorrow is my fill, yikes.

cya there,

Reneej

Are you packed yet???? Hey everyone, bring a few pictures of what ever (family, pets, you before, etc.). I am sure we won't have any trouble finding something to talk about..

reneej