Update on my fill

I really have restriction! I am so excited. I went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant for Mother's Day today and I ate about 1/4 of my fajita and had to bring the rest home. I am really happy with my band. I just thought I would update everyone that hasn't had it done yet..it is the best thing I ever did! =D>

I really have restriction! I am so excited. I went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant for Mother's Day today and I ate about 1/4 of my fajita and had to bring the rest home. I am really happy with my band. I just thought I would update everyone that hasn't had it done yet..it is the best thing I ever did! =D>

Kimmie~ How did they determine how much to put in? I cant wait for my first fil on the 6th of June!

Hi Kimmie,

You answered part of my questions before I asked this am! I'm so happy you are tickled with your fill-it gives me hope. I have been staying at the same week for weeks now and hope to have my first fill the end of May/early June.

Way to go Kimmie - your almost in Onderland!! Hooray!!

Yay, Kimmie!! So happy for you.

Yay! Kimmie! Glad you got good restiction with your first fill, took me to my 2nd fill, but now I am doing good too, went to Famous Dave's BBQ for Mother's day and could only eat 2 ribs, and I was stuffed! The old me used to eat a whole rack plus all the sides! It works, it really works!