2 more sleeps

Here I am in SD doing the tourist thing. I've done really well on the eating front except for today, I actually ate at the pub. Grilled chicken sand with a little bit of potato salad. Back to the diet tomorrow. This pre-op diet has been hell on earth and i've been starving. I have no idea if I dropped that 1lb that I needed to but I guess I'll find out on Tuesday.

Wish me luck everyone I will check in tomorrow. Surgery on Tuesd.

Time is going by sooo fast...I've been having major anxiety....I've never been like this before lol. It must be a good sign! I sooo friggin hungry today. My husband made my kids Kraft Dinner for lunch today and I wanted some sooo bad but refrained :(. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!, Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck Sue!

Here I am in SD doing the tourist thing. I've done really well on the eating front except for today, I actually ate at the pub. Grilled chicken sand with a little bit of potato salad. Back to the diet tomorrow. This pre-op diet has been hell on earth and i've been starving. I have no idea if I dropped that 1lb that I needed to but I guess I'll find out on Tuesday.

Wish me luck everyone I will check in tomorrow. Surgery on Tuesd.

Hang in there! Tomorrow is your first Band-day! Have a Happy Band-day!