Started Pre-op Diet Today

Kittycat

Hi all....this forum is invaluable. I am schedualed for surgery at OCC on 9/18/08 and trying to stay calm. I'm very lucky because UtahMoma has been there for me. I probably wouldn't be here if not for her support.

This is my first post so I'm not too good at it. Please be patient. I need all the help I can get.

;) Rexy16

Guest CaraMBA09

Hi all....this forum is invaluable. I am schedualed for surgery at OCC on 9/18/08 and trying to stay calm. I'm very lucky because UtahMoma has been there for me. I probably wouldn't be here if not for her support.

This is my first post so I'm not too good at it. Please be patient. I need all the help I can get.

HI

I am scheduled to be banded on 9/15/08! I am new as well, so maybe I will see you in the hallways at OCC

I am so incredibly excited. it was like a huge monkey had been lifted off my back when I realized I was never going to do another crappy diet ever again, not beat myself up anymore and the sense of freedom that went with all of it. I am on cloud 9 to finally saying yes to doing this.