Canker Sores???

Do you mean "canker" sores?? lol I don't have any.. so yah maybe.. just you.. haha. They're normally caused by too much acid in you aren't they? Rinse with listerine or the bottle of red stuff. (Can't remember the name of it) And no... it's not WiNE! lol

K, so am I the only one who has canker sores on this post op diet?? OUCH!! :lb12:

I had one and it hurt like a "beep"!!! I think it occured because of the amount of tomato soup I was eating. Sometimes tomatoes are an issue with me, but I never thought about the soup being a problem. I got it during the second week after banding and it took a week for it to go away. If you do have a lot of them, a dentist can use a laser to heat the surface of them to promote quicker healing. That is what I did once or you can just tough it out.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery from the all mighty canker sore,

Lisa ;)

Thanks guys!! I didn't even think it would be the tomato soup.. that is basically what I am living on!! BLAH!! Thanks again.. :blink:

It might be the soup. I lived on that too as I love tomato soup. What I really wanted and could not have was my soup with crackers and a toasted cheese sandwich. Frustrating!!! :lb20:

LOL!!! I KNOW!!! I love a good grilled cheese with a butt load of cheese on it. I made dinner the other night for my kids as well.. I had tomato soup and they had tomato soup (with crackers) and grilled cheese!! :-?