OMG Moment!

I did laundry today and pulled out my new jeans and thought "oh my God!" are these really mine???? I had to do a double take as they were so small compared to my old jeans, I thought they were one of the kids! No they are mine!!!!

That's wonderful....a co-worker and I were disgussing jean yesterday. Right now, I wear jean with stretch band waist, I can never find a nice pair with button and zipper that fit well. She was telling me about these fabulous jeans for $240.00...I said wow that's expensive and then I said, I will be getting a pair of those jean! When I am at goal and have the TT, if need be, I will be getting some smokin' hot jeans and if they look good, the price tag will not matter!!!! That's my reward for all the hard work to come!

Thanks for sharing Cathy

$250 for jeans???? I buy most of mine at Garage Sales and usually pay a quarter or a dollar if they are really special! Maybe I will buy a pair of full price jeans when I get to my goal.

$250 for jeans???? I buy most of mine at Garage Sales and usually pay a quarter or a dollar if they are really special! Maybe I will buy a pair of full price jeans when I get to my goal.

Treat yourself to some fabulous jeans that rock your new butt! You deserve it, we all will deserve it!

You only live once and you might as well look good doing it!!

Cathy