It's been a while....

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I have posted. I have been sooooo busy lately. I have dropped in from time to time to check on everyone and see how you are all doing. Looks like everyone is doing great!

I have been doing very well myself- after my second fill I was a little disappointed because I lost restriction fast, but what I have learned is that it varies day to day sometimes even from meal to meal. I have to keep remembering - it's a TOOL- not a magic wand!!! I have found out that I absolutely love the gym- go figure I was to afraid to go for the longest time, now you can't get me out of the place.. :) I have began doing step classes, spinning classes and Body Pump classes. I even hit a milestone last month and began jogging on the treadmill. I would have never dreamed of jogging in the past- to much access flab flying around. :wacko: I still have my "I feel like a whale" days, but I go into my closet and try on my "fattest" clothes and then my "skinny" clothes and compare the difference. Works like a charm!!!

Anyway good luck to all of the post banders and the pre banders. Hang in there as they say "Rome wasn't built in a day" too bad though.

Cindi,

It is SO good to hear from you! I am happy that your band and life are good to you!