Progress so far

Well, its been 3 days since surgery... I have weighed myself cause I am :wacko: wacko! I didn't expect any loss so I wasn't too disappointed when I saw that I have gained 2 lbs! MEH! I know I know - its because I am healing and they did pump me full of air to expand my stomach so they could see in there for my surgery. Its still frustrating LOL! Oh well. I am sticking to my post op diet - clear liquids... juices watered down, clear broths, and today I am allowed to add drinkable yogurt. Yay! =D> I do feel like some of the swelling/bloating has gone down today so that is a good thing, right? :unsure:

Well, its been 3 days since surgery... I have weighed myself cause I am :wacko: wacko! I didn't expect any loss so I wasn't too disappointed when I saw that I have gained 2 lbs! MEH! I know I know - its because I am healing and they did pump me full of air to expand my stomach so they could see in there for my surgery. Its still frustrating LOL! Oh well. I am sticking to my post op diet - clear liquids... juices watered down, clear broths, and today I am allowed to add drinkable yogurt. Yay! =D> I do feel like some of the swelling/bloating has gone down today so that is a good thing, right? :unsure:

Good for you, glad you are feeling better!

Gas and water retention is normal post-op. The lbs will drop once you body settles.

Have a great day!

Cathy

=D> You are doing GREAT!!

4113aji8pzy1zx.gif

I weighed my self the day after surgery at OCC in Dr. Miranda's office :D I was just curious and I also had gained 2 pounds, but she told me right away that it was normal. So i didnt give it another thought. I'm glad that you are sticking to your post op diet because it is important. It is difficult sometimes, but it's all well worth it! Remember, we did this to better ourselves physically and mentally, it comes with time and patience.

Carrie, Glad to hear that everything is going well. Don't worry about those two pounds. I also was up a few pounds when I got home but the next few days the numbers really started going down. Hang in there and keep us posted.

Hope you are well better! I actually went all day without taking phayzme! I weighed myself yesterday and had also gained two pounds. Hopefully, the numbers on the scale will start going the other direction soon!!!

They'll go down girls, I swear!! :lb18: Your body has gone through major surgery.... it needs time to calm down. I didn't get

on the scale for about 1 week after my surgery and I only lost 2 lbs. I wasn't disappointed though, I actually want my weight to come off slow and steady. I lost weight really fast a few years ago on LA Weight Loss and gained it all back in a short time. I've been averaging a pound every 2 weeks and I'm satisfied. Just relax girls, following the Doc's instructions and it'll happen. =D> Hugs, Darlene

Tammy - Hey girl! I am glad to hear you are feeling better. I have been taking phazyme just because I am afraid if I don't that I will get horrible gas pains mid-day, and with my line of work, I rarely have time to stop at the store or what not. No worries about the 2 lb gain - we will drop it like its hot in no time :lol: hehe. It was so much fun meeting you and your hubby and hanging out a bit! Keep me posted on how you're doing!