Off Topic....

Of course! Already added to my prayer list.

Praying that the time flies by... My husband is oversea's for business at times and It can be a pain....You will make it and be a wonderfully NEW woman...... Thank God for the web. Don't know what I would have done before that.......

Thank you guys so much for the sweet thoughts and prayers. Today was not a good day but I know that it will get better.. I know this is only the beginning... 7 months is a long time but that is 7 months that I have to get F-I-N-E for when he comes back! (can you tell I am trying to sike myself up)

So that means that you guys have to keep me company for the next 7 months! ;)

My hubby leaves for Japan tomorrow for seven months :((

Just wanted to ask you guys to say a prayer for his safety, and for him to have a safe trip there and back home in 7 months!

Hopefully I will be a new woman by time he gets back home! :P

Definitely will pray and expect him back safe and sound and what a fun opportunity for you to make a big (smaller) impression on him when he returns.

Hes going to crap his pants when he comes home and sees you. You should avoid body shots until then and surprise him with a skimpy little ditty when he gets home. We'll be thinking about you both!