What is Biotin for again?

Hi Ladies,

Biotin helps the body to metabolize fats and carbohydrates..this is right from the bottle.

I got it when I read a post about preventing hair loss...not sure how it works, but I am taking it anyway. I want to keep my hair....and my boobs!

The hair I can somewhat control....boobs...well only time will tell!!!

Oh and for saggy facial skin, do facial exercises, make funny faces w/o using your hands, ohhhhh, aaaahhh, give it shot!

Cheers, Cathy

Cathy, does the facial exercise helps for my "bat wing arm"s too :D

Hi Ladies,

Biotin helps the body to metabolize fats and carbohydrates..this is right from the bottle.

I got it when I read a post about preventing hair loss...not sure how it works, but I am taking it anyway. I want to keep my hair....and my boobs!

The hair I can somewhat control....boobs...well only time will tell!!!

Oh and for saggy facial skin, do facial exercises, make funny faces w/o using your hands, ohhhhh, aaaahhh, give it shot!

Cheers, Cathy

I take Biotin for my hair, but it's supposed to be good for skin and nails too. [Not sure how though] I have fine hair and was afraid to lose any so I started Biotin about a month or so preop. Banded on 3-25 and so far, no hair loss, except of course the normal loss. :yes:

Cathy, does the facial exercise helps for my "bat wing arm"s too :D

Oh honey, I wish...I have those too, not sure what to do about that..other than lifting weights to replace the fat with muscle.

But we cannot do that until 3 months post op.

The last thing I want to do is have surgery to remove the wings...that would be painful...it's bad enough I have to endure another surgery in about a year or so to remove tummy skin...that's a given.

Try two bottles of water, one in each hand or hand weights and exercise your arms, it can't hurt!

Good luck!

Cathy