Finally

I have been so frustrated this month, that I haven't even really posted that much. I had lost one pound since my fill, May 16. Well, this morning the scale is down two more pounds! I am so happy that the scale is finally catching up!

Yeah, Lynn! My weight loss was so fast a first, but it has slowed down a bit which can be very discouraging. Sometimes we have to just step away from the scales a week or so and then go back. Congrats on your weight loss.

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D> =D> =D>

Isn't that a wonderful feeling. Seeing that darn scale move in the "right" direction is a great feeling! Good job not giving up or giving in!!!!

Keep up the good work.

~dianna~ :P

Hiya Lynn,

Glad your scale finally moved!

I haven't had much activity since my fill at OCC when you were there. I'm heading to Roswell, GA 6/22.

I hope you continue to lose and if you do, be sure to keep us posted!!

I have been so frustrated this month, that I haven't even really posted that much. I had lost one pound since my fill, May 16. Well, this morning the scale is down two more pounds! I am so happy that the scale is finally catching up!

Hiya Lynn,

Glad your scale finally moved!

I haven't had much activity since my fill at OCC when you were there. I'm heading to Roswell, GA 6/22.

I hope you continue to lose and if you do, be sure to keep us posted!!

Thanks everyone for your support! Dawnie....be sure and let me know how the new fill goes!

From everyone I've talked to that's such a part of the band. But if you're measuring you're most likely loosing. I didn't loose for 2 months and them "BAM" 10 pounds are gone and I'm done loosing weight!

So don't let it affect you - if you're following the program watch your clothes and how they fit rather than watching the scale!

Everyone is going to reach their goal that’s on this board – it doesn’t happen fast but it happens and that’s what counts – you are all an amazing support group and keep up the great work!

Best to all!

Lisa

Glad things are moving your way!

I was told by my surgeon not to expect weight loss until after my first fill, but luckily I have been able to get back down to my pre-op weight. I gained 7 lbs with the surgery which is normal, considering the water retention and swelling.

Like Lisa said, we will all meet our goals...and it's not a race...slow and steady is better...then it stays off and you have an opportunity to firm up the skin.

Hurrah for you!

Cathy

Congrats Lynn, so happy that things are picking up for you!! I too had a weight loss stall for 2-almost 3 weeks after my 1st fill and then one day things just started back on the right track, slowly losing 1-2lbs a week (about 7-8lbs a month) keep up the good work sweetie!!

Mine is the oppisite I was banded on june 10th and the scale wont budge none. But I'm not complaining It will start soon.

Denise- I gained 7 lbs with the surgery- am still retaining water. Am just back at preop weight so hang in there. I have to keep reminding myself that it has only been 5 days. I feel miserable sometimes. Exhausted, bloated, waterlogged (drinking enough?), etc. I'm right there with ya.