ta-da... my goal dress

everyone has such cute dresses!!! we should hold a fashion show. Where in Oklahoma do you live? I lived in Broken Arrow for 10 years. Don't miss the tornadoes, but sure do miss the people. Nicest I've ever meet.

Linda

Guest sdejong

So cute... Keep us posted... I don't have surgery until July 1st but I am thinking about going out and getting me an outfit to work into.... Such an inspiration.... =D>

Shy

That is a beautiful dress! I can't wait to see your progress. Kepp up the good work!

I guess now I will have to go out and buy my "goal dress"!

What a great goal to set for yourself. I would try to put pics on but as you can see I am computer challanged. I do not have a ticker yet and I have been asked to be peoples friends on some kind of a friend list but I do not even know how to respond. So if your one of those nice people do not think I am a snob. I am just computer stupid. My sister is supose to come set it up for me. My husband normally does this kind of stuff for me. I however have refrained from asking for his help because my weight is my bussiness and not his. At least until I weigh less than him. I know I should not be so prideful but I just can not tell him. I am too embarrassed. I have lost 15 pounds since pre-op and 10 since banding. This is my manual ticker. Dawn