I finally found a pic of myself that shows how big I was!

Here I am right after my daughter was born! Gosh I didn't even realize how big I was. Isn't that awful? I was in denial.

100_0728.jpg

Of course here is my most recent pic..

kim-40lbs.jpg

You look great. It amazing how we are in denial when we are at our biggest. I use to look in the mirrow and say "I'm not that big" and I weighed 265. Anyways congratulations on all your hard work. ><'

Guest sdejong

Kim what and amazing transformation.... You look amazing.... I am so proud of your hard work.... I hope that soon I will be able to see the same results as you.... Congrats...

shy

WOW, Kim, you can really tell with that pic - the difference. You look amazing. You are an inspiration to us all. Thanks for posting your pic. -Love-

It's amazing! the transformation, what will you like at goal...I can't wait to see..really, I think it is like a miracle how beautiful you look. We do fool ourselves, but others are checking out our size. For the first time in a while I saw two men really looking at me a way that said they weren't repulsed by my size.

You look great, and a lot younger! That baby is so adorable too!

Thanks so much for the sweet comments. I didn't even realize how big I was until I found that pic in my photobucket account last night.

I am so proud of you! You are such an inspiration to us.