Give me the strength to make it 1 more day

Thursday is my 1st day back on solids and I am fighting my self right now to make it…HELP!!!!!!!!

Change your focus, hun. Go do something. Go for a walk, go to the mall, weed the garden, call a friend, anything. You are fixating and it's going to drive you insane. We've all been there or we all will be there. You survived 19 days on liquid remember?!! You are a superstar!

How about chromium to get you through? The pills are tiny and they help with appetite control. Is that allowed?

I don't know how to help you except give you a big hug and tell you to be STRONG!

HUG!!!!!!!!!!!! :lb18:

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU NEED TO GET AWAY FROM FOOD, TAKE A WALK, GET OUT OF THE HOUSE. DO SOMETHING TO DISTRACT YOU. OR YOU COULD TAKE SOME BENADRYL AND MAKE YOUR SELF SLEEPY AND SLEEP TILL YOU CAN HAVE SOLIDS. LOL!!!

JUST HANG IN THERE!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

DIANNA

You can do, it's just one more day!! Distractions...when you feel like you want to eat something, go for a walk, drink a bottle of water, get on the computer and email people. Distraction is huge, mind over matter.

I really notice that at work..I am used to snacking all day long at work...and now I only eat my breakfast and lunch and try not to eat anything in between unless I feel hungry and it's been really challenging..but it's also been worth it. I am down 21 lbs from my decision weight and it's just the beginning!

Best of luck on Friday, let us know how you make out!

Take care Cathy

Today is tomorrow, YIPEE, So how are you and what is your first meal!!!!

Linda

Woot! Food day for you! How are you feeling now?

Doing the happy dance for you