2nd/3rd fill

Well yesterday I went to the occ for my 2nd fill. My first fill of 1.5cc didn't do anything for me. Dr. Acosta gave me .7cc for a total of 2.2 in my 4cc band. I went to eat at a place around the corner and still didn't have any restriction. I ate a whole steak, beans, and 2 tortillas. So I went back to the occ for another fill and he gave me .8cc more for a total or 3cc. This morning I ate 5 bites of oat meal, than a little while later I ate a piece of cantaloupe. Everything seemed to go down fine but now it feels like I have a stomach? I don't know if my band is to tight or what? Please help! Is this what restriction feels like? I am scared to eat anything like steak or chicken, because I dont want it to get stuck.

Way to go woman!! I have been worried about you not having any restriction. Chew, chew, chew and eat slow. You have to test yourself with eating and see what foods you can and cannot eat.

I am ready to see the pounds fly off of you!

What do you mean you feel like you have a stomach? Don't you? If everything went down fine then that is a good sign. You'll never learn what your limits are if you don't push them once and awhile. Eat slowly, chew chew chew, and stop if you feel uncomfortable. When you start pb'ing regularly or cannot get enough food down to stay nourished is when you should start worrying about being overfilled.

Thanks for your replys. It seems like food is going down ok but water is not! I take one sip of water and it feels like it gets stuck! Is this normal? I havent had any food do it just liquid. Has any one had this happen?

Britannia,

You aren't trying to drink right after eating are you? You have to wait an hour to drink after your meal. If you feel too tight before a meal then try drinking something warm 1/2 hour before eating. This seems to do the trick for me, in the mornings anyway. Not being able to drink liquids one hour after your meal or before a meal is not a good sign. You may want to consider getting a little unfill if this keeps up.

Hanna