Twosville!!

So today I am celebrating an event that most people would pluck their eyeballs out over - I weigh 299 lbs!! I know, I know, no one in their right mind should be happy about weighing that much, but it's the first (of many to come) of my mini-goals - to get under 300! Next goal: 280! :victory:

So today I am celebrating an event that most people would pluck their eyeballs out over - I weigh 299 lbs!! I know, I know, no one in their right mind should be happy about weighing that much, but it's the first (of many to come) of my mini-goals - to get under 300! Next goal: 280! :victory:

WOOHOOO! Good for you, Amber! That is a great accomplishment and one to be celebrated. I am really happy for you because I know what it feels like to want to get under another big number. I focus on 10 lb increments at a time. It is so much easier than looking at <gasp> 140 lbs <gulp>...

Good job and keep up the good work! :)

And remember - you are worth it! :)

YAY for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great news!

Good for you....twoville is a good thing...I am so excited for you.

I am doing 10 lbs goals myself...I started in the 280's, went down to the 270's and now I am in the 260's...looking forward to the 250's, just 4 lbs away!!!

Best of luck on your journey!!

Banded together for life!

Cathy

WOOT.. Doing the happy dance for you... every goal met is worth celebrating, and it is fabulous that you can check this one off your list.

woo woo!

Hey AMBER... Congratulations! You Go Girl! I bet you were ecstatic to see that number on the scale drop below 300. You should be really proud of yourself! Keep up the great work! :lb13:

YOUR DOING GREAT!!! ><'

Amber I hope to join you in twosville soon! It is great that I will have someone there that is just as happy to be there as I will be.

CONGRATULATIONS!