Ok what are you plans for the weekend!

:P Ok guys its the weekend finally! :P

What are your plans??

I of course have a date with my lawn again this weekend! -_- I will be glad when hubby comes back home so he can have that chore back.. But I have got to cut it this weekend because I won’t be able to next weekend "because sister will be in TJ getting banded baby!" So its got to be done this weekend..

Saturday my niece’s have a dance recital. They are some diva's let me tell ya! I will try to post some pictures of my cute little drama queens!

Sunday I am going to go to Wal-Mart and try to get last minute things for my trip and probably start packing....

Other then that, I will be chill-laxing at the house!

What about you guys??

Guest sdejong

I plan on spending the weekend camping with my husband. Just enjoying our boat and maybe so fishing.... I just love spending time on the water.....

Have a fabulous weekend....

How is everyone's pre-opt going???? I have 11 days until banding and I am down about 5lbs... I didn't think it was going to come off..... The first 2 days I drank almost 1.5 gallons of water and nothing was coming off.... Well yesterday I lost 4.3lbs.... finally...

shy

Well my next 2 months all weekends are pretty much traveling for my daughters soccer tournaments. We leave today after work for Modesto until Tuesday for a tournament.

I could watch her play soccer 24/7. She is an awesome goalie!!

124584r0gag2xumy.gif

I'll be working but it's supposed to be extremely hot here (FINALLY!) tomorrow. I have to catch up from losing those surgery days but it's all good! I've started walking the dog again and I find complete irony in the fact that he's lazier than I am. I think I'll take him to the river behind my house tomorrow and let him have some fun!

Hubby bought himself a new motorcycle on Wednesday so he'll be out cruising. He's determined to get from a 5X to a 3X now! I'm SO BEYOND happy with that! He's got his eye on some special bike jacket that they don't make in his size. Whatever floats your boat as long as you do it, right?

BTW, even the dog is on low fat treats now! She who does the grocery shopping controls the pantry. Too funny!

Its suppose to be sunny and my husband is going to have a long weekend of work. I'm pulling out the hammock and lying out in the sun in my bathing suit. I've lived here since 2003 and have never laid out in my yard to tan in my suit. I'll be strutting as I walk to my hammock!! (All 12 feet, and just as an FYI no one can see me, but me... so its OK if I strut). If I get really daring, I might even lay on my stomach and tan the backside....

Saturday-> I have to go back to work! eeek! I'm sure it will be ok, my job is not too physical, a lot of walking around, which is good for me. Then I'll probably clean out my car after work and play wii fit.

Sunday-> I will be working a booth at pridefest and possibly skating in the parade, with my fellow roller girls.

As usual, I will probably be doing nothing, as it is extremely hot and humid here. Hubby works his second job at the pet store tonight and tomorrow, so I kind of diddle around, clean a little bit here and there, depending on how I feel.

Son and his wife are coming to borrow my car tonight, as his truck is at the shop. They will probably want to go to our local Mexican restaurant. I ordered chicken fajitas last time, and split it with my hubby. That was a great choice, (I didn't eat the tortillas, just the meat and veggies,) except I worried about the oil used.

Tomorrow I won't have a car, so nothing. I may try to clean up my scrapbook room, as it is so cluttered now that I cannot even walk into it, let alone scrapbook or make boxes.

Boring, but calm.. I like calm

Hi

Tomorrow is the Okotoks parade and my little ones are in it. So definately watching that ,then some last minute packing

for a weeks trip to CANCUN on Sunday with a couple of girlfriends.

I didn't make my mini goal before vacation,but last time I was there I was 40lbs heavier.

I'll have a very low fat, low calorie tropical drink for you all.LOL

Nicolek

Hi

Tomorrow is the Okotoks parade and my little ones are in it. So definately watching that ,then some last minute packing

I didn't make my mini goal before vacation,but last time I was there I was 40lbs heavier.

Nicolek

=D> LUCKY GIRL! Enjoy!

Hi

Nicolek

Ohhh I am sooo jealous! Have a drink for me! And take lots of pictures so we can live through you pictures... :D

I am working!!! All weekend!!! 12 hour shifts!!! Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday!!!! Woo-hoo!! (but then I will be off until the next Monday!)

I started a huge project actually yesterday. Cleaning out my basement aka...The Dark Whole. Since we moved in 1 1/2 year ago I have not unpacked about 100(just guessing) or so boxes of "stuff" I previously had in a storage unit. Yes I know if you havn't used it in a year you should toss it but this stuff is intermixed with stuff from my mom when she passed away. I have to go through everything and sort through it but I do hope to get rid of about 75% of the stuff. I am limited though because of my health issues and actually overdid it yesterday and had to literally spend the day in bed/on the couch today because of it. I need to learn moderation in all aspects of my life and this is a good reminder. I hope to tackle some more tomorrow but NOT overdo it. Realistically it's going to take several weeks of a few hours here and a few hours there. I am so glad I have started it though I already feel better and like it is possible to do. A few boxes at a time just like a few pounds at a time!!

I just want to rest and deligate cleaning and laundry to the boys.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!!! ><'

Good idea.... delegation is the fine art of a Mom..

rest and recover.. :)