AUGUST SURGERIES AND FILLS

I see the girls at the OCC have been busy scheduling surgeries for August already. Where's the summer going? Patients are making changes in their lifestyles and have made the first step by choosing the Lap-band. So lets hear it from everyone that's scheduled for the month of August. Meet your new "Bandster Buddy" here at the forum. This way when you arrive at the clinic you'll already be friends.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wR0gY3K/"]
[img=http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wR0gY3K/weight.png]
[/url]

Start Weight: 291

Goal Weight: 160

Surgery Date: 08/29/08

Long term goal: Become healthy, avoid the complications associated with obesity, break the genetic chain that has kept the family I was raised with riddled with health issues. Mostly live as long a life as possible with my incredible husband.

Erin I get my first fill the same day! But not at the OCC :(

That sucks! It would have been cool to meet up! I'm excited to get my fill! We are not sticking around in TJ though. My husband's uncle is a travel agent and got us a nice room in San Diego on the bay/beach for 2 nights for 305 so can't beat that! LOL!

HI EVERYBODY! I just scheduled my surgery for August 18th. I'm very scared and excited. I have to tell you that all the information that was provided in this forum helped me make my decision, so I thank you all!! :D

HI EVERYBODY! I just scheduled my surgery for August 18th. I'm very scared and excited. I have to tell you that all the information that was provided in this forum helped me make my decision, so I thank you all!! :D

:lb10: :lb9:

Glad you found us. Check out all the tips in the questons section too. Anything you can't find just ask!!

:DI'M HAVING MY SURGERY ON AUG 5TH

[i JUST SCHEDULED SURGERY FOR THE 25TH OF AUGUST.

I AM KINDA FREEKING.

No need to Freek, just be happy with your decision to start a new journey. Start reading all the posts you can and you'll feel much more calmed down(I hope). Many of us here have felt exactly as you have and now we are well on our way to our weight loss goals. If you can't find the answer to a question just ask, someone will gladly reply. Agin my best advice at this point is to read, read, read. Perhaps get Dr. O's book. If you go to the OCC website it has a thing to click on as to where you can get it. Hope this helps