Went to pizza place on liquid diet

I'm at the end of day 20 on the liquid diet and had to go to a pizza place. It's a tradition for the first night of our masters program that we all go out for beer and pizza at the local pizza place. It all smelled SO good... and after all what's one day going to do, so I...

... didn't have any. haha. I brought a special k protein water and sipped that while socializing. I didn't have any pizza or drinks. :bb:

Tomorrow is 50 cent Taco Tuesday, so wish me continued strength.

I'm also in my 3rd (and final) year which means it's crunch time on the thesis/project. I could also use some good thoughts on not getting too stressed out. :)

I'm at the end of day 20 on the liquid diet and had to go to a pizza place. It's a tradition for the first night of our masters program that we all go out for beer and pizza at the local pizza place. It all smelled SO good... and after all what's one day going to do, so I...

... didn't have any. haha. I brought a special k protein water and sipped that while socializing. I didn't have any pizza or drinks. :bb:

I'm also in my 3rd (and final) year which means it's crunch time on the thesis/project. I could also use some good thoughts on not getting too stressed out. :)

Great job - you are doing awesome!

Think of yourself sitting on a beach, sipping a Mai tai and you're in a very small bathing suit and it fits you perfectly, doesn't ride up or anything...

You get up to walk out in the sand to cool your toes off in the deep blue water and you don’t care if anyone sees your backside since it looks so damn good anyway (and its now a small touché). You'll be there soon if you keep up all of your hard work up, loosing weight and getting your masters!

You rock girl, keep it up and don't fall prey to the .50 cent tacos, you'll get more fun out of fitting into a really small bathing suit in the long run!!

Be strong!

You are a total star!! You rock!!!!!! :lb10:

Great job.. the more your do it the better you will get at it.. I don't drink (alcohol) haven't for years so when the girls go out for a nip I just drink my water... I think it is all the same. Food/Alcohol... Besides it has been really GREAT tool for me while doing my pre-op.. All this will be here later on right? They aren't going to run out of pizza or beer, I just chose not to indulge right now,, it helps me to make myself think it is a possible future option that I may or may not entertain.. =D>

Think of yourself sitting on a beach, sipping a Mai tai and you're in a very small bathing suit and it fits you perfectly, doesn't ride up or anything...

You get up to walk out in the sand to cool your toes off in the deep blue water and you don’t care if anyone sees your backside since it looks so damn good anyway (and its now a small touché). You'll be there soon if you keep up all of your hard work up, loosing weight and getting your masters!

You rock girl, keep it up and don't fall prey to the .50 cent tacos, you'll get more fun out of fitting into a really small bathing suit in the long run!!

Be strong!

Lisa said it all right here! Your doing great! Stay focused....

Guest sdejong

What a great accomplishment..... You showed yourself that food isn't in control of your life... My mom who was banded about 2 years ago says, "I eat to live now, not live to eat"..... I really think that is great.... I have been living to eat for the last 30 years and it is time for a change... Good luck today with Taco Tuesday, I know you can do it....

Shy

You do have willpower and proved it!!

Good for you! =D>

It won't be easy, but it's worth it!

Cathy :D

Holy Smokes Cathy -- we used to be within a couple of ounces of each other. I've been stalled for about four days -- look at you go girl! This would be a good time for my whoosh effect to kick in. Hehe

I swear I have not cheated once, not licked a chip, not anything. Just drank my damned creamed soups, LF pudding once a day, Breyer's LF fuggies, tea, coffee and water.

How's that for incentive for you, eh? I think you are down almost six pounds in that span of time!! :lb10: :lb13:

WOOT! I am so proud of you!! GREAT BIG HUGS!

Wishing you continued strength in all ways.

Be strong!

I want a small tushie!!

Thank you so much everybody!!! ><'

I especially love the thought of the small tushie on the beach.

Taco Tuesday was also a sucess. Instead of tacos and an alcoholic drink I had a cup of soup and an iced tea.

Tomorrow I get solids!!!! :lb21:

For some reason I have been craving a hot dog. A hot dog? Gross. I don't know why, but of all things, I can't wait for a hot dog.

We set up a pool this last weekend, so tomorrow I'll be eating hot dogs and swimming (maybe at the same time, maybe not, haha) and doing some more research.

WOW!!!! Good for you!! I too have a pizza/taco/salty food thing and am in awe of YOU!!!!

Start getting looking at teeny swimsuits...you are going there!!!!

Sylvia

289 highest weight

223 decision weight

220 current weight

7/25/08 GETTING BANDED!!!!! OMG!!!!