Flight

I found the best rates on Southwest....I live in FL now but my home airport is Pittsburgh and they were the cheapest out of there as well...

Go to travel.yahoo.com. They give you pretty decent rates and compare all the flights and costs.

I thought about that same thing!! They need flight packages!

I found the best rates on Southwest....I live in FL now but my home airport is Pittsburgh and they were the cheapest out of there as well...

I highly recommend downloading Southwests "DING" program. If you can plan a trip out to San Diego about 6 weeks out,, you can usually catch a "DING" special. If your planning a trip,, its best to call Rene at the OCC office and see if there are any dates that blacked out at the OCC,, like if the doctors were all out of town or something weird like that. Then start looking for the cheaper flights. This fuel thing thats going on has the frickin airlines cutting back the cheap fares. It's getting tuff out there.

We just came back on Monday and the flights on Southwest were about $350 per person ROUNDTRIP (about $150-170 each way). They were by far the cheapest airline.

Eaine

hey all you may want to check out my sons travel website. www.harrisonstraveladventures.com if you book a flight with a hotel it is often cheaper than the price of the flight alone. hope that helps. it can be cheaper than southwest at times.

I flew American Airlines from Arkansas, non-stop to San Diego and paid right at $250 round-trip. Book well in advance and by all means, fly economy class - can you even believe that people pay over $1000 to fly "first class" on the same exact plane I do!? "Congratulations sir, you've reached our destination .05 seconds before I did. Way to spend your money wisely." lol!