New Fill Dr. in Boise Idaho

hello everyone i am new to the forum but i wanted to let everyone know that i am a lap band patient banded in juarez mexico on 11-23-07. Out seven months and 60lbs weight loss. i have now made part of my practice into a fill center because so many people have to fly or drive so far just to be filled. well not no more. Boise's first fill center is here. we keep all of our fees lower than fill centers fees and are more than happy for anyone to come by for a tour or a consultation. please feel free to call our office at 208-375-9000 or email us at drlukemayes@gmail.com or staff@drlukemayes.com.

hello everyone i am new to the forum but i wanted to let everyone know that i am a lap band patient banded in juarez mexico on 11-23-07. Out seven months and 60lbs weight loss. i have now made part of my practice into a fill center because so many people have to fly or drive so far just to be filled. well not no more. Boise's first fill center is here. we keep all of our fees lower than fill centers fees and are more than happy for anyone to come by for a tour or a consultation. please feel free to call our office at 208-375-9000 or email us at drlukemayes@gmail.com or staff@drlukemayes.com.

Hi! Are you with the Fill Center USA, and do you use flouro?

Audrey B)

• 2 weeks later...

hello guys sorry for the delay in getting back to you i have been on vacation. I do not use flouro as already stated. and am not with fill centers. we will have our website updated later this month with all our information on it. please call or Pm me if you have any questions directly. 208-375-9000. have a great day!!!!

• 1 month later...
Fill Center? ^_^

This is a reply from someone who is very new to the Lap Band forum, so please forgive my extreme ignorance. What is a "fill Center?"

Sincerely, Cynthia

Fill Centers USA is a network of band fill providers that Dr. Ortiz works very closely with. You can check out thier website www.fillcentersusa.com.

Dr. O is listed as a medical advisor to the company and I have heard wonderful things about them... I found out about them on LapBandTalk.com.