I've lost 40 pounds AND a shoe size!

That fantatic!!

Yes, I find my feet a bit skinner, they were really boney anyway...but I found the first place I lost part of my 30 lbs was in my hands and lower arms, my rings are swinging around my fingers and I have to move my watchband to a tighter hole!

I was just saying to my hubby the other day, damn I am losing weight in my hands and feet, I want to lose it in butt, what the h*ll!! LOL!!

Good for you Jena!!!

Keep up the great work and go out and treat yourself to some new shoes...lotsa shoes!!!!

Cathy

What a great feellilng. I love shopping for smaller stuff. I can not wait. I do not need to shop for a while. I still have some clothes I had outgrown to shrink back in too. Enjoy these days ...you deserve them. DAwn

That's awesome!

I'm an 11; when I lost a bunch of weight a while back I went down to a 10 - I hope to do that again!

I'll have to hold off on buying shoes for a while...

I am a size 11 too, or at least I was an 11 for the past 5 years or so now most of my 11's are too big so the last few pairs I have bought were 10's!

I would love to buy new shoes too! What an excuse to use......unfortunately my feet are still the same size!

My foot went from a 9 or 9.5 to a 10 with pregnancy (supposedly your feet "spread" to help balance the extra weight) so logic would say that as I packed on more pounds they continued to spread to again balance a heavier me and now that I am shrinking they are reducing to a normal size...

I, like Michelle, had my shoe size shrink last time I lost 112 times from 12 to 10.5. On my first pregnancy, I increased to 10.5. My doctor told me that my hormones had caused my body's ligaments to stretch in preparation for the mechanics of child birth. On my second pregnancy with the twins, my shoe size increased to 12... hate wearing a 12.. so hard to find shoes.

The other place you may notice your weight loss is your contact lenses. At my last major weight loss my contacts kept popping out. I went to my optometrist, and she said that losing weight will shrink your eye size, too, and she had seen this in every patient that had experienced major weight loss, and prescribed new contact lenses. Also, my glasses frames had gotten too wide, and I had to get new ones.

New shoes, cool.

I went to the stores last week to just get out of the house and wallk around, i live on a desert and don't work yet so seeing people is good too. but i am only a month post op and know that my body is changing so fast that I will wait until i loose more weight after the first fill, then i will get some of those things that i only looked at last week. i am looking forward to the day i can't wear my skinny clothes anymore. the clothes i wore before surgery look funny and hang off my but and thighs. but i will wait until the skiny clothes do that to.

I'm melting. Barb

Way to go Jena! :D

I haven't lost any shoe sizes, but my bones in my feet are very noticeable now!

I am a size 11 too, or at least I was an 11 for the past 5 years or so now most of my 11's are too big so the last few pairs I have bought were 10's!

Nice!! I hope to follow in your footsteps (haha) and get back to a 10.

Love your new summery pic!!

:)

never heard of this happening but i could see how it could. glad to hear it.

I've heard that obese people actually have more muscle in their feet - to help hold the weight. So I guess that's part of why they get smaller with weight loss - not just less fat, but less muscle.

BTW - congrats on your success Dr. Luke! Awesome pics.

=D>

I, like Michelle, had my shoe size shrink last time I lost 112 times from 12 to 10.5. On my first pregnancy, I increased to 10.5. My doctor told me that my hormones had caused my body's ligaments to stretch in preparation for the mechanics of child birth. On my second pregnancy with the twins, my shoe size increased to 12... hate wearing a 12.. so hard to find shoes.

The other place you may notice your weight loss is your contact lenses. At my last major weight loss my contacts kept popping out. I went to my optometrist, and she said that losing weight will shrink your eye size, too, and she had seen this in every patient that had experienced major weight loss, and prescribed new contact lenses. Also, my glasses frames had gotten too wide, and I had to get new ones.

I have never heard that about contact lenses, I may need to check that out!