10,000 Steps

WOW Ramona!! 21,000+ steps! Totally AWESOME!!!

I got to 11,202 yesterday. So I was pretty happy.

I did not walk into the office today, so I will be struggling to hit 10k today. But since my fill I have not eaten. I am actually struggling with liquids, so I am going to do as the doc suggested and go to clear liquids until Sunday. Gosh I hope I can do it! Mostly drinking tea and water. Will make sure to drink Special K protein water today.

Yesterday I PBed soup (about 4 spoonfuls at lunch, and about 5 spoonfuls at dinner) and slimfast (about 4 swallows).

Good News is the scale has moved 2 lbs downward again and I am not hungry so I am still extremely motivated.

GET TO STEPPIN EVERYONE!!!

Kim

Hey girl, it sounds like you may be too tight, which isn't good! I think you better give the Doctor a call. Trouble with liquids is baaaad for the pouch. Good for weight loss, but could stretch the pouch!! I am worried about you!

I am at 11398 for the day so far. Had to big walks here at work.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am so ticked!! i walked this morning and went to sam's wholesale and have done some more carpets. i looked at my meter earlier and it said 4000 and some change. i just looked at it again and it said 201 steps. i must of pressed something on it without knowing so i guess today is just a wash. has this happened to anyone else? this was going to be my BIG day.

I got one yesterday, and this morning the same thing happend to me. Had about 600 steps in and when i lookd again it said 16, so im going to add them up. plus keep a closer eye on it.

I am only at 2810 for the day so far, but it was a conscious choice so not feeling too guilty!

About being too tight. I was thinking the same thing, but since you swell some after a fill, I think I will follow the docs orders and stay on clear liquids for 5 days and then go to the creamy soup stage for 5 days and then if after that I can't start eating solids again, I will see her for an unfill.

I am really not worried about drinking too much liquid and stretching the pouch, more worried about dehydration from not drinking enough.

I just had a 8 oz, water based, raspberry protein smoothie for lunch and it went down great, so that is a good sign (I know that is not clear!)

Have a great afternoon!

Kim

I am only at 2810 for the day so far, but it was a conscious choice so not feeling too guilty!

About being too tight. I was thinking the same thing, but since you swell some after a fill, I think I will follow the docs orders and stay on clear liquids for 5 days and then go to the creamy soup stage for 5 days and then if after that I can't start eating solids again, I will see her for an unfill.

I am really not worried about drinking too much liquid and stretching the pouch, more worried about dehydration from not drinking enough.

I just had a 8 oz, water based, raspberry protein smoothie for lunch and it went down great, so that is a good sign (I know that is not clear!)

Have a great afternoon!

Kim

Glad you're doing better. I think I am going to have to get myself a pedometer today. Can't wait to see how many stepps I get in , especially on a work day. Our unit is very large and I know somedays it feels like i've walked at least 10,000 steps. Thanks for the inspiration all of you

I need to get back into this challenge. Mona needs some competitions because she is kickin' everyones arse.

I give up!! I am so frustrated with my pedometer. The darn thing keeps on falling off, then I set it down and forget to put it back on.

I think I am going to have to break down and and go buy another one with a safety string today. :angry:

I got my pedometer yesterday on my break. I put in over 3,000 steps in just a few hours. Can't wait for my whole shift!! And then added walking!! Thanks for the inspiration everyone!!

and OMG Mona...You go girl!!!

Only because I am in that contest and darn it we only moved up 2 spots this week!!!! We are in 12th. not so shabby since there are 66 teams, but I WANT TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I the only one stepping? I know Ramona is off getting her fill but who else is stepping with me.?

I am at 10,412 and getting ready to head out the door for another 2 miles where I catch my bus. That will be another 4000 steps.

Come on, Catch me!!

Seems I am the only 1 keeping this topic going. I didn't post yesterday because I thought maybe everyone was bored with it, but I am going to post anyway and bump it back to the top.

I made my 10k yesterday and this morning, 7/18 I am at 9477 already for the day. I know I will hit my 10k for the day again.

Have a great day.

Seems I am the only 1 keeping this topic going. I didn't post yesterday because I thought maybe everyone was bored with it, but I am going to post anyway and bump it back to the top.

I made my 10k yesterday and this morning, 7/18 I am at 9477 already for the day. I know I will hit my 10k for the day again.

Have a great day.

Yeah, I kind of thought a lot of us were getting pedometers and using them.

COME ON GUYS, POST!! Even if it isn't a lot of steps, do it anyway. Posting it will give you incentive to do more the next day!

I have been doing between 18,000 and 20,000 steps a day and loving my pedometer. My highest day was when I went hiking and I did 28,500. I do think about taking extra walks etc. just to keep up my ped. Tonight I am at 13,500 so I am still planning one more walk before bed.

I am bumping this topic AGAIN, in hopes it will remind us all to keep moving. I haven't posted this week, but I did a little over 13,000 steps on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

I am heading out for a walk in a few minutes and plan to have about 15,000 steps today.

I still have my pedometer on and haven't been doing too good this week. Last week for the contest, I did a total of 141,000. That was for 5 days. We only pick 5 out of 7 days for the official count. This week I only did about 8,000 monday and tuesday and 15,000 yesterday. Got to get that back up!!!

We've been getting torrential downpours making it hard to get out. But, last night I was a trooper and took my golf umbrella and got a mile in anyway. Then the thunder and lightning got too bad so I had to quit. My husband came after me in the truck, LOL!!

It is 8:36 PM and I am at 15,749 for the day and I am taking off my pedometer.

Have a great evening

You beat me. I'm at 14475. But, you won't beat me tomorrow!!! NO WAY!!!!!! I don't like to lose! I'll be kicking it up a bunch of notches, errr steps, I mean.

Happy FRIDAY!! TGIF

It is 3:14 PM and I am at 13,640 for the day so far.

I am getting ready to go out for the evening and my son says the bump from my pedometer looks stupid under my clothes, so I guess I will not wear it out tonight, so that means I am done for the day.

Hope someone beats me today!