10,000 Steps

Yeah, I kind of thought a lot of us were getting pedometers and using them.

COME ON GUYS, POST!! Even if it isn't a lot of steps, do it anyway. Posting it will give you incentive to do more the next day!

I tried wearing one at work and it kept falling off or bothering me at the waist of my pants. It clicked with each step and tha drove me nuts. Sort of like a time bomb ticking away in my pocket. I used a cheap one fro Kaiser so maybe I need to get a different one if I get one. Do others hear the ticking noise or was it just my freebie from kaiser?

The few days I wore it I got over 15,000 step each day at only work!! I knew I walked alot at work.

:lb25: Since my fill I havn't had any energy and havn't done any extra exercise. My bad!! I just feel like "CRAP" also because Aunt Flo is 10 days late.......no I'm not pregnant just menapausal and it sucks!! I'm going to try my Wiifit today just to do something light and get me moving.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is a crappy $5 one from walmart and I only hear it clik if it is very quiet where I walk and it is not loud at all. Andif you wear it on the waist of your pants around the hip area, it shouldn't be falling off. Go try another one. It is worth it.

Oh, and Kimmy, I ended last night at 22,487.

Time to get this topic back to the top of the list.

I forgot my pedometer yesterday. WAAAHHH

But I have it today! YEAHHHHH It is 9:35 AM and I am at 8542 so far for the day.

See if you can keep up!

My stupid pedometer broke AGAIN! It only registered 8000 yesterday and I know I did much more! GRRRRRR

I do! I take a commuter bus most of the way, but get off 4 miles from my office and walk the rest of the way in. Today however, I needed to pick up an ice cream cake for an office celebration and ended up walking about 2.5 miles to maggie moos, which was CLOSED when I got there. So I knocked and begged and they let me buy the cake and then I took a CAB back to the office. Doing over 12k this early today was entirely a mistake! But I figured I could have a slice of the cake. It was YUMMY

I do! I take a commuter bus most of the way, but get off 4 miles from my office and walk the rest of the way in. Today however, I needed to pick up an ice cream cake for an office celebration and ended up walking about 2.5 miles to maggie moos, which was CLOSED when I got there. So I knocked and begged and they let me buy the cake and then I took a CAB back to the office. Doing over 12k this early today was entirely a mistake! But I figured I could have a slice of the cake. It was YUMMY

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I cannot hear about ICE CREAM CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my pedometer yesterday on my break. I put in over 3,000 steps in just a few hours. Can't wait for my whole shift!! And then added walking!! Thanks for the inspiration everyone!!

and OMG Mona...You go girl!!!

You have one of those jobs that keep you on the run all the time! God bless your heart.

Thanks to Julie and every nurse who copes with the stress of today's medical system. We would be lost without you.

I am bumping this to the top of the forum. I was hoping someone else would. To me I find it motivating and a good way to remember to keep my activity levels up.

It is 8:47 AM, EST and I am at 9313 for the day so far.

Come on, let's see you post your pedometer stats!