So what are your plans for the 4th of July?

Happy early B-day Shrty!!! :D

I will be enjoying my second day of solid food with my family (my mom's making salmon) and then we're going to a baseball game and fireworks after. Should be fun stuff.

I'm going to be in our local parade, (under protest) then I'm heading to Vancouver Canada to watch The BC Lions play football, Canadian football leauge!!

I LOVE FOOTBALL. No beer or hotdogs for me, I'm being good.

We're gonna party like rednecks! Yeehaw!

Sprinklers and water slide for the kids. A big cookout with friends and family (I've made sure that there is grilled chicken and raw veggies for me). I plan to eat, but completely different from last year when I think I put down a rack of sauce covered ribs, a pint of potato salad, and at least 4 brownies!

And the grand finale -- a ton of fireworks at my out-laws farm.

I am going to visit my girl and my new first grandchild (born yesterday). I will probably cook something to take over to their house since she had to have a C-section.

I am going to visit my girl and my new first grandchild (born yesterday). I will probably cook something to take over to their house since she had to have a C-section.

OMG congratulations sexy grandma lady!

We are going to the Grandparents for a BBQ and then going to watch fireworks on the beach. :D

Nothing too exciting for me. My husband is working today (we own our own business and it's the busy season). I am at home doing much needed household chores. I'm happy to have today off but work this weekend bright and early at 7 am, no fireworks for me :((