outlook good

Hi everyone just a note and question Doing much better,eating Lean Cusinine and eating LOTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS of salad,lol. Thanks for ALL the support and words of wisdom they really helped me. Question,if there was one thing that you could have not done without while in TJ what would it have been. Jackie and I are trying to get ready and really unsure what we need to take or will need any suggestion would be grateful :lol:

I took an extra bag so that I could put all the treasures I bought in it! Came in pretty handy. Also I took some crystal light packets and mixed it with the bottled water at the hotel...that was good. As far at the OCC I didn't really "need" anything.

Elastic waist cotton pants / shorts

Gas X and/or Phayzime

Boullion cubes (cheaper than shelling out $6.00 for a cup of broth at the hotel)

Slip on shoes (I did not want to bend over to tie my shoes after surgery)

Enough cash to last through tipping and shopping (I was not comfortable using my debit card)

Pack light if you can pack all that you need in a carry on I would. I packed to much as I always do. It was hard to pick up my luggage. Because I was so soar. Slip on shoes is a great tip.

Kelly C.