Personal Milestone

I weighed myself this afternoon, and I FINALLY got down to 180lbs!! This is huge to me because I haven't weighed this much since I can remember...

It's not just about the number on the scale what I am most excited about is that I am 2/3rds of the way to my goal, only 33 more lbs to go!! I really can't express how pleased I am with my lapband and I am so thankful for Dr. Ortiz and all of the OCC and of course all of you wonderful bandsters that are so full of support and inspire me everyday!

I am finally in most of my size 10 pants from college and I can actually say I don't hate the way I look in pictures lately! Oh and my son got a new toy digital camera yesterday from one of those mail-in cereal offers and took my pic (it's only like 2megapixels so the quailty is not so great) But here I am in a size 10...

l_f9688722d174e7633c418da41980130e.jpg

That is so awesome! You are such an inspiration!!! I am 5'3", so I use you as an example of what can be done all the time. I can't wait to be in the same position as you. When I met my husband 13 years ago, I weighed 145 pounds and that is my goal for the first year. I remember how great I felt at that weight and of course falling in love didn't hurt. ;)

Anyway, congratulations! You look fantastic!!! Keep up the great work and keep on being the inspiration you are.

:) :) :) :)

I weighed myself this afternoon, and I FINALLY got down to 180lbs!! This is huge to me because I haven't weighed this much since I can remember...

It's not just about the number on the scale what I am most excited about is that I am 2/3rds of the way to my goal, only 33 more lbs to go!! I really can't express how pleased I am with my lapband and I am so thankful for Dr. Ortiz and all of the OCC and of course all of you wonderful bandsters that are so full of support and inspire me everyday!

I am finally in most of my size 10 pants from college and I can actually say I don't hate the way I look in pictures lately! Oh and my son got a new toy digital camera yesterday from one of those mail-in cereal offers and took my pic (it's only like 2megapixels so the quailty is not so great) But here I am in a size 10...

l_f9688722d174e7633c418da41980130e.jpg

Look at you go! Congratulations!!! You've worked so hard and you deserve it!

I have to tell you, YOU LOOK GREAT !!!

You look great. I know that is a hugh personal goal. I have 5 more pounds until I reach 189. The 180's will be a great place to be. I can not wait. Congrat to to on all you hard work.

You look so much younger and happier.

I think that you have lost more weight than the adverage person will lose.

I can see your curves in this oufit much more than in the beautiful dresses.

I am so excited for you and with you.

I go for my first fill today at 1:45 PM...can't wait to see if the fill takes me to a better place.

thank you Michelle for all of your helpful sharing

OMG! WOW! You look HOTT!

I want to say thanks for sharing all of your stories and pictures with us on the board. You really are my band hero and one of the reasons that I decided to go ahead and get the band. Thank you!

You are doing great and keep up the awsome work.

Heidi

Wow, Michelle, you really really look great!!

You look Awesome! Way to go! Thanks for all the informative information you give Us!! ;)

Awesome Michelle, You Look great and you are doing amazing. I also am singing the praises of the OCC team and my band. I have only had two fills and am not getting full restriction but it is still helping me to be motivated and it gives me some boost in my self control. I am looking forward to fill #3 when I know what all of you are talking about but right now the weight is coming off if very slow.