New Picture!

FANTASTIC! You look wonderful and truly happy. You should truly be proud of what you have accomplished. I hope to be in your place soon. The band is such a wonderful tool and empowers us, doesn't it? I went to dinner with my husband tonight. I ordered the grilled grouper and grilled shrimp with baked potatoe side. I ate about 3 oz of my fish and 2 shrimps and one bite of my potatoe and I was so full. I felt so good leaving the restaurant, empowered... For the first time in my life, I feel control and I love it.

Congratulations on your weight loss - you truly are a beautiful woman and the results of your loss are showing really well.

Kudos! :) :) :)

WOW!! :clapping: LOOK AT YOU, ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL :spruce_up: - WHAT INSPIRATION FOR THE REST OF US!!!! :lb24:

I am soooo happy for you! You look FANTASTIC! Hooray and congratulations. Doing the happy dance for you!

You look stunning! Your haircut is so cute on your face too. (I had to throw that in!)

I would kill for a waistline that small!

You really look amazing! I love it when people post before/after pics! I can't wait to be able to do it myself! Thanks so much for sharing, and keep up the great work!

Denise