I'm in bandster Hell!! 1st fill tomorow

I can eat anything. I definately eat less but of my 20 lb. weight loss 3-5 lbs keep coming and going. I can eat anything. Not that I'm trying to. I'm excited and nervous for my fill tomorrow because i think i really need it. I just want to lose or maintain. I hate gaining and losing the same weight over and over again.

Anyway, wish me luck. I hope this fill gives my weight loss the kick it needs.

I am there withcha girl! I am in bandster hell too!

I have no restriction, I can eat like I did before so therefore I had to revert back to my low carbing days... My first fill is scheduled for August 12th I sure hope I get alot of restriction from that fill... I lost 12 pounds after my surgery June 27th but now have gained back about 2 of those 12 pounds... STINKS!

Me too!! And me too!!!

I was supposed to have my first fill on July 16th and still had some restriction, so he didn't do it...two days later...bandster hell hit full force..restriction gone!!!

I have my first fill tommorrow too!! It will probably be a small one, but anything will do right now!!

Good Luck tommorrow!

Good luck with your fill! I sure hope it will help..all of you for that matter! ><'

So getting the fill was fun, that big needle sure made for some drama...

My doctor didn't use flouro, and he gave me 3ccs!!

I hope it's not too much. I'm on liquids now and they're going down just fine. I have to remember to chew and go slow when i go back to solids! That's a prety aggressive fill from what i've read and seen.

Yikes!

So getting the fill was fun, that big needle sure made for some drama...

My doctor didn't use flouro, and he gave me 3ccs!!

I hope it's not too much. I'm on liquids now and they're going down just fine. I have to remember to chew and go slow when i go back to solids! That's a prety aggressive fill from what i've read and seen.

Yikes!

Wow, 3cc is quite a bit..I guess you got what you paid for!!!

I have my this afternoon...I will let you know how it goes!

10cc. i've been able to tolerate juice, brothe and a protien drink with no problems whatsoever so i'm thinking it's ok. We'll see what happens when i try to eat a carb. :rolleyes:

Good Luck!! Don't look at the needle, it looks way bigger than it feels. :D

Hey there, I didn't look at the needle, I turned away. I felt it though and it was in for awhile. My surgeon extracts the existing fill (3cc place during surgery) to check it and to make sure the needle is in the port, and then puts the fill back in with an additional 1cc today. I have 4cc in a 9cc band.

I feel restriction again after eating very little...I am a happy girl!!