FAST FOOD for bandsters????

Hi everyone!!! I get banded on Friday. And I am totally obsessing & planning about the changes I am making in my life to make the band work for me. I eat on the run SO much. So I have started a list of quickies......

What do you guys do when you don't have enough time to plan?

Here are a few of my ideas:

Small Wendy's Chili

Boars head low sodium turkey thin slices

Tuna or chicken salad

baked tilapia

At Burger King I order a Whopper Patty by itself...sometimes I get veggies with it(Low Carb)....They are really good by themselves or you can get them to put some A1 sauce in a cup for you, and you can eat a little of that on your patty or patties...Really good....Or you can get a salad! Good Luck! :rolleyes:

McDonalds - Grilled chicken snack wrap with buffalo sauce and a yogurt parfait.

Subway - Sweet Onion Teriyaki chicken but on a bed of lettuce instead of with bread.

I want to try the Wendy's salads but haven't had a chance yet, they look pretty good.

Wendy's chili is great. Sometimes I do a 5 pc. of their nuggets. It really fills me up and only has about 200 cals. The snack wraps at McDonald's always make me sick..I don't know why!

McDonalds Grilled Chicken take off the mayo add mustard and only the bottom bun!

Kimra,

Girl I just realized you've lost 60 pounds. Have you said that out loud OMG that's fantastic. What have you been doing as far as eating goes? Let us all know your routine.

Reneej

I started bringing a package of turkey bacon to the office with me. I am able to microwave 3 slices in the morning for breakfast. It is high in protein, low carb and low cal. about 100 calories for 3 slices. The microwave cooks it crispy even. This has been incredibly convenient!!

Krystals - 1 Krystal burger

McDonalds - small hamburger with only 1/2 bun

Wendys - Chili cup or small hamburger with only 1/2 bun

Quiznos - 1 little Sammie

Burger King - 4 pc. nugget

Dominos - 3 hot wings

Mexican restaurant - 1/3 of chicken quesadilla

If you go out to eat - let your spouse order something larger than he/she usually would and share - just add a side item to the order.

Kimra,

Girl I just realized you've lost 60 pounds. Have you said that out loud OMG that's fantastic. What have you been doing as far as eating goes? Let us all know your routine.

Reneej

AWE!! Thanks! Honestly.. I haven't even had a fill yet, I have no restriction at all... this is just will power baby! LOL! I have just been cutting back as if I had been filled and making sure to get all my protein in and staying away from carbs. 900-1200 Calories a day. Seems to be workin all right.. thanks so much for noticing!

I like the small Wendy's chili if I am close to Wendy's and not driving. I also ALWAYS take a protein bar with me in my purse; they have saved me many times already. I don't do anything with bread after my HORRIBLE pb episode after getting a small burger at Micky D's.

You guys are making me so hungry for all my old favorites... Luckily there is no Krystal Burger here nor a Chick-fil-a so I guess I am safe!

I love the chicken caesar salad from Wendy's... I only eat 1/2 of the salad with 1 packet of dressing and save the rest for my next meal!

Krystals - 1 Krystal burger

McDonalds - small hamburger with only 1/2 bun

Wendys - Chili cup or small hamburger with only 1/2 bun

Quiznos - 1 little Sammie

Burger King - 4 pc. nugget

Dominos - 3 hot wings

Mexican restaurant - 1/3 of chicken quesadilla

If you go out to eat - let your spouse order something larger than he/she usually would and share - just add a side item to the order.

OMG I haven't thought about Krystal's in a long time. We live in NC, but orginally from Cols,GA/Phenix City,AL. Thanks for the memory