Adorable Kids Clothes

erin2796

My mom has begun sewing again and is making the cutest clothes for my kids. She is also trying to start her own business by selling them. I had a hard time getting the pictures to post here so I have posted them on my myspace page. Please take a look and just send me a message if you are interested in buying any of the outfits. They can be made in any color/size/fabric. If your interested I'll get the pricing for you.

Visit My Website

Just click on my pics and the album is called "custom kids clothes 4 sale"!

Erin

Is there any little boy stuff. My little guy is a 5t. I looked for the link I could not find it, I must be blind.

Hey Erin...I tried to find the cut clothes. I am sorry but I am not at all familiar with myspace and it's just so busy with all the things on it. Not very user friendly for someone who is not in that generation of using it. Maybe you can make them a little easier to find or maybe it's just me, I am sort of computer illiterate but I am getting better. I did click on some pics but nothing like clothes came up.

Is there any little boy stuff. My little guy is a 5t. I looked for the link I could not find it, I must be blind.

Hi Stormy,

My mom wanted to know if your son has any special sports interest or character interest? She is going to start making boys clothes and even if you don't want to purchase anything, any insight will help her make the right items to sell. Also she will be posting them on ebay if you search for "Posh Britches" it will pull up anything that she has posted currently.

I LOVE ACHMED the dead terrorist! Jeff Dunham is hilarious! I just bought his DVD and laughed my ass off while watching it!

I just have the clip from his show featuring Achmed, I watch it whenever I need a laugh!! I have the same sticker on my Facebook page.

• 2 years later...