How long and how many pounds down?

Julie~

Don't beat yourself up sweetie. You are doing great. Just think, without the band you may have gained that 6 lbs a month! I know I would have. My eating was out of control.

Julie~

Don't beat yourself up sweetie. You are doing great. Just think, without the band you may have gained that 6 lbs a month! I know I would have. My eating was out of control.

Thanks Kim. I am sorry I sounded so negative, I am just having a "down"day. Thanks for the support.

I was banded 5/8/08 so 3 months ago today. I have lost 18 lbs since surgery so it averages 6 lbs per month. 8 of them however have been in the last 2 weeks since my 3rd fill and this is the first time I have had restriction. I am pleased with my progress.

I was banded on March 19th and have lost 52 pounds.

I was banded on 3-25-08.

Pre-op weight 214

Surgery day weight 208

Current weight 184

Down 30lbs

I guess I'm averaging about 6.5 lbs a month. I just had my second fill on 7-29 and had restriction for about 4 days.... it's now gone again. Oh to find my sweet spot!! :cray:

PS Way to go Paula!!

;)

Iti' s only been 2 and one half weeks.

Down 13 lbs.

Can't wait til the solid stage.

Hi, congrats to everyone has done the surgery and get real results. I am wondering how much it is the cost of this..my BMI it is 31 and i want to make the lap band surgery..i was wondering if anyone know a doctor in Arizona with good result on lap band

thank you

I was banded Oct 16th 2006

267 was my starting weight

190 now and feeling great

hoping to get to 160-170 one of these days

guess exercise would hwlp which is not a favorite of mine - but the restriction is great...Love the OCC and how they have changed my life

;)

Wow Cyndi!!

Congrats on your success - that's awesome!! Its great to hear from you, I has banded a couple of weeks before you and I'm so happy for you!

I love the OCC myself and am so grateful for all they have done for me! (I'm taking a couple of minutes off work for lunch and it was great to see your post)!

Congrats again and thanks for letting us know of your success!

Lisa