How long and how many pounds down?

I think this will help us get an idea of how differently the band works for everyone. I thought we could post our band date and how many lbs we are down.

Banded March 28th so 4 months and a week

I have lost since surgery date 45 lbs

That averages a little over 10 lbs a month.

I will count from my most recent fill date April 17, 2008 (1 month after having my daughter)

That day I was 225

Today I am 188 (I can't believe that! I keep doing double-takes at my ticker!)

So that's 37 pounds down in 3.5 months, just over 10lbs a month.

My band date was 4/21/08 and I weighed 249 at time of surgery.

Today I am 210. I guess that puts me at about 12 lbs lost per month.

Banded March 17th.

Lost 44lbs in 4months and 3 weeks = average 9.3lbs/month

;) BANDED 6/23/08

STARTING WEIGHT 213

CURRENT WEIGHT 189.8

SOO I HAVE BEEN BANDED FOR 6 WEEKS AND I HAVE LOST 24 LBS.

3 months 1 week out - lost 31.5 lbs which is around 10 lbs a month :)

WE ARE SOOOOO GOOD :party:

;) BANDED 6/23/08

STARTING WEIGHT 213

CURRENT WEIGHT 189.8

SOO I HAVE BEEN BANDED FOR 6 WEEKS AND I HAVE LOST 24 LBS.

Hearing these makes me feel really good! I was hoping for 8-10 lbs a month but I wasn't sure if I was being realistic. But it looks really doable from reading on here.

Great job everyone! :D

I ALWAYS READ EVERYONE'S INPUT BUT NEVER REPLY.....I WANTED TO ADD MY INFO HERE, BECAUSE JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS LAGGING FAR BEHIND....I DISCOVER THAT MAYBE I AM DOING OK AFTER ALL....PREOP WEIGHT 270. BANDED ON MAY 7TH, 260. TODAY AUG 7TH, 237. ACTUALLY, NOW THAT I LOOK AT IT...I AM LAGGING BEHIND. I MUST RE-DOUBLE MY EFFORTS. YOU GUYS ARE INSPIRING.....

Hey everyone --- you're all doing great!!!!!! I'm so excited to be getting banded later this month! I have a question -- do any of you exercise along with being banded? Does this help with losing the weight?

Alana :)

Hey everyone --- you're all doing great!!!!!! I'm so excited to be getting banded later this month! I have a question -- do any of you exercise along with being banded? Does this help with losing the weight?

Hey Alana,

Congrats on the band date! You will be happy you did it! I personally do pilates, weights, and running each twice a week for about 20 minutes. As with any weight loss effort, exercise is often a key factor. I plan on stepping up my exercise routine when I hit a plauteau....

WOW Amber....Congratulations to you! Nice Job. YOU are definitely an inspiration and the envy of the group.

i love hearing about all ur weight loss. it's so encouraging. i start solid food on august 17th. was wodnering...do most of you eat low carb in addition to small portions and exercise? and if you are doing excercise...how rigoroous is the excercise?

Banded: 5/7/08 189

1st fill: 7/4/08 184

Weight 7/10/08 180

My scale is broke so I haven't weighed myself in about a month and don't really want to. My clothes are not any loser and actually bought 1 size up, which doesn't make me happy at all. Totally discouraged! :((

Banded 6/4/06

Weight 9/07 280

Weight at Surgery date 240

!st fill 8/17/08 2.0 cc's in 4 cc band

Todays weight 228

Weight Loss in 2 months 12 pounds

Average 6 pounds per month since surgery.

Not as much as I'd hope but better than none. I also need to work harder to not binge on ice cream, sad but true. I tear up typing this. I must come to grips with what I want/need to do. I have not exercised much either. I just have NO energy whatsoever. Again sad but true. I barely make it through work. I have so much chronic pain I am unable to live life. I have been seeking medical treatment for almost 4 years now and nothing helps. Chronic fatigue/fibromyalgia SUCKS and yes it's real. So considering all that, I guess I am not doing too bad, at least I havn't gained up past where I was and AM losing. It could be worse.

Banded 6/4/06

Weight 9/07 280

Weight at Surgery date 240

!st fill 8/17/08 2.0 cc's in 4 cc band

Todays weight 228

Weight Loss in 2 months 12 pounds

Average 6 pounds per month since surgery.

Not as much as I'd hope but better than none. I also need to work harder to not binge on ice cream, sad but true. I tear up typing this. I must come to grips with what I want/need to do. I have not exercised much either. I just have NO energy whatsoever. Again sad but true. I barely make it through work. I have so much chronic pain I am unable to live life. I have been seeking medical treatment for almost 4 years now and nothing helps. Chronic fatigue/fibromyalgia SUCKS and yes it's real. So considering all that, I guess I am not doing too bad, at least I havn't gained up past where I was and AM losing. It could be worse.

Iti' s only been 2 and one half weeks.

Down 13 lbs.

Can't wait til the solid stage.