More 3 Month Progress Pics

Thanks guys. The 6 week to 3 month difference is harder for me to see but I am definitely losing both weight and inches so I am pleased.

Holy moly, that is great! I have had my husband take pictures of me on the 1st of every month, but I haven't looked at them since I started. I am 51 lbs down now and it only was this past week where people started commenting on my weight loss. It is pretty great to get the good feedback, but it scares me too. In the past I would self-sabatouge when things starting working. I am not doing that this time. I am worth it and I will succeed! Looks like you are well on your way too! :) Great job!

;) WOW seettie you are looking good!!! You must tell me yur daily routine cause i sure would like to follow in your footsteps in 3 months!!lol

med_gallery_11623_84_693565.jpghighest

gallery_11623_84_72129.jpg8/8/08gallery_11623_84_26261.jpg6/25/08

gallery_11623_84_70113.jpg8/8/08

My daily routine is pretty easy since I hit restriction. I can only eat 1/4 to 1/2 cup at a sitting and am seldom if ever hungry so I have a protein shake for breakfast when I am tightest. I have protein first the other two meals during the day( and usually can't get much past the protein before being stuffed) and I dont' stress about much of anything since my cals are always low. O yeah! I have found out that I like drinking more than eating so I don't usually want to eat anything between meals that will cause me to have to wait an hour to drink and I drink alot the rest of the time.

For example today. I had a tea when I first woke up and was not hungry but made myself have a protein shake around 10AM. I had a wendy's chilli for lunch with 1 1/2 crackers and a part of a fudgecicle since it was hot here. I just now had a bowl of Basic 4 cereal with 2 % milk and now I am done for the day. If by some change I feel hungry later tonight I will have a yogurt or protein shake otherwise I'll just drink.