I'm now part of your group!!!!!

Hola amigos!!!!

So the time has finally come and I am now one of you people out there ...... This will be short as I'm using the hotel computers but my experience has been absolutely wonderful and have met some great people!!! I can't for the life of me finish off a glass of water or some broth but I'm trying to get some stuff in! My procedure was yesterday and I came out last night as thats how well I was feeling! ;)

Today my husband and I are off to do the Tijuana City tour to go soak in some of the sights and get some sun ... I swear we are the only two around here who are unbelievably white!!! i need a tan!

anyway, I wanted to let you know I'm all good and without the help of this forum, I may never have made it down. ...... THANK YOU!!!

You know what makes me even more happy?? That I now get to eat off the kids menu at restaurants!!! ehehehehehehe Hello chicken dinosaurs!!! :P

Alana

Hola amigos!!!!

So the time has finally come and I am now one of you people out there ...... This will be short as I'm using the hotel computers but my experience has been absolutely wonderful and have met some great people!!! I can't for the life of me finish off a glass of water or some broth but I'm trying to get some stuff in! My procedure was yesterday and I came out last night as thats how well I was feeling! ;)

Today my husband and I are off to do the Tijuana City tour to go soak in some of the sights and get some sun ... I swear we are the only two around here who are unbelievably white!!! i need a tan!

anyway, I wanted to let you know I'm all good and without the help of this forum, I may never have made it down. ...... THANK YOU!!!

You know what makes me even more happy?? That I now get to eat off the kids menu at restaurants!!! ehehehehehehe Hello chicken dinosaurs!!! :P

Alana

SO glad you are doing well and feeling fine. And congratulations!!!

DId you see a gal there named Theresa? It's my good friend from Pa. She went with her brother. Just got a call that she did well but was wondering if you met her. She has VERY curly blonde hair and is very funny. Hope she is up and at em and shopping too! I really wanted to go with her, but her brother went instead. I've been trying to get her to come on board here, but she never has yet.

Sorry for the delay - we just got home this morning .... thanks to Delta Airlines :) Actually, they only had us behind schedule by about 10 hours ......

I did meet Theresa - she was great and hilarious! I didn't get her information from her but do tell her I say hello and hope she's doing well. Caught up with her at the San Diego Airport yesterday morning and she was doing pretty good! And if I recall --- she caught the van home with me that night too -- Please do tell her I say hello and if she ever gets a chance to email me at alanaholmstrom@shaw.ca to keep in touch! Her sense of humor was great!

Alana :)

SO glad you are doing well and feeling fine. And congratulations!!!

DId you see a gal there named Theresa? It's my good friend from Pa. She went with her brother. Just got a call that she did well but was wondering if you met her. She has VERY curly blonde hair and is very funny. Hope she is up and at em and shopping too! I really wanted to go with her, but her brother went instead. I've been trying to get her to come on board here, but she never has yet.

Hey Julie -- thanks so much! I must have still been stoned off the medication when I posted that cause I remember writing NONE of that! hahahahaha... Things went really good and I'm glad that I'm on "the other side" now .... I've got a little bit of pain, perhaps the city tour on the bus wasn't the greatest idea and walking around Sea World on Sunday but I after all I did just have surgery. Sitting in the Delta sardine plane (and a 4 1/2 hour drive this morning) didn't help either but find that most of my pain is just where my port is...... I'm just glad that its over and done with and excited to see the results ... dammit there better be results!! :D

Can't wait to go back again ...... everyone was so great and the people I met were wonderful! Keep in touch!

Alana :)

:lb21: :lb21: welcome to the other side. Now the fun really begins. Glad everything went well. Have a great time in TJ and enjoy this mini vacation just for you. I'm happy for you Alana, it's been a long time coming.