12! 12! 12!

Hi all

I went back to school shopping with 2 of my girls today at the mall.

While in Old Navy I decided to try a size 12 pair of jeans. Not only did they fit

they actually looked good. I didn't buy them as I'm not at goal, but boy did it feel good.

Just had to share this NSV.

Nicolek

That is WONDERFUL! I'm very excited for you. Your NSV puts mine to shame...I was all excited this morning because I fit into a size 16 pair of pants that have been hanging there w/ tags for over a year. They fit me today, so I was excited.

I guess it really doesn't matter which size you downsize to....they all make us happier!

Congrats!

Denise

Hi All

I was trying to remember the last time I was a size 12 and I think I was 14yrs old.

I have always been a 16. It makes it doubly wonderful.

Denise I started at a size 22 I was elated when I became a 16 again.

Keep up the good work.

Nicolek

Congrats to both of you great job. I also went shopping this past week for jeans because my husband told me my others that I couldn't get into before surgery looked like a big sack because they were bagging so much. I was down 4 sizes and was absolutely thrilled. Love miles stones. Just wish the weight would come off as easily as the inches are at the moment.

Hi All

I was trying to remember the last time I was a size 12 and I think I was 14yrs old.

I have always been a 16. It makes it doubly wonderful.

Denise I started at a size 22 I was elated when I became a 16 again.

Keep up the good work.

Nicolek

Nicole,

Thanks for the encouraging note. I am pretty excited about fitting into a size 16, don't get me wrong....I only wish it was happening a little faster! I don't have much patience with waiting, but I know it will be worth it one day. I think I was about 23 years old the last time I wore a size 12!

Denise

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all

I went back to school shopping with 2 of my girls today at the mall.

While in Old Navy I decided to try a size 12 pair of jeans. Not only did they fit

they actually looked good. I didn't buy them as I'm not at goal, but boy did it feel good.

Just had to share this NSV.

Nicolek

Congrats Nicolek That is wonderful. Jackie and I are losing alot too. I just love this ride. I can't wait to be able to post that wonderful information about Jackie and I. Keeep up the great work. :lb10:

Hi Guys

Dave (Cujo) is doing good and counting down the days until friday. Day 22, FOOD!

He's down 25lbs total.

He is also sleeping through the night, which is an absolute first. This is due to the hiatal hernia repair.

Keep us updated on your journeys.

Nicolek