Hi Vix,

I wanted to wish you well before you fly off the land of sun and fun, paper panties and hunky doctors!!

I am beyond thrilled that all worked out for and you will be an official bandster this week!!

Safe travels to you and your hubby and be sure to let us know how you are doing!!

We'll be thinking of you!

I am so jealous (in a good way!!) and wish you well. I hope time flies for me and it is soon my turn!

Good luck and we will be thinking of you!!!

Awww....thanks guys! I leave Thursday morning and arrive there at 11:30 am (I got a straight flight so it's only 3 hours, 17 minutes)...;)

I promise to let ya know everything and am so excited! I only have to lose 1 more pound of my preop diet and have 4 more days so I know I can do it. Maybe I will get down even lower than that. I'm excited and super nervous, but I will be thinking of all of you, that's for sure! ;)

Let us know how it goes, I am not far behind you, mine is the 19th of Sept. Anything you can tell me about your experience would help. Have a good time..

You are gonna have such an amazing experience! I wouldn't change one single detail of my trip..it was like an adventure to another country and a thinner me!

I can't wait to hear all about it. Be safe and good luck!

Good luck vix, not that you need luck, they are awesome. The only thing I regret about it is I didn't get a picture of Dr. Martinez! lol

I am eagerly awaiting your next post to hear how great you made out.

Safe journey and bon voyage :lb21: