100lbs--WOOHOO!!!

Hello all,

Today I have officially reached my 100lb weight loss goal! As of today, I have lost 101 lbs since being banded. It feels absolutely amazing--I'm almost a different person! I started my journey wearing 24w's and am now wearing regular 16's or 14w's.

Today makes the entire journey worth it. The pain, the will power and self control, the healthy dieting, the exercising, the bad weeks, everything. I'm so lucky to have had this opportunity at such a young age, and I don't think I'm ever going back to the old me.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this forum. It felt good to know that things I was experiencing were normal, or to share a good laugh at someone's post, or be able to commiserate with someone. Sometimes, things I read on the forum really help me put my situation into perspective. I look forward to continuing to be a part of this forum as I still have quite a bit of weight to lose--even then, when I reach my final goal, I don't think I'll want to stop being a part of the forum!

So, again WOOHOO! and thanks so much.

Good luck to everybody--you all seem to be doing great!

Power to the band,

TRS

Thanks for the support!

For those who asked, I was banded on 1/16/08. It was not by Dr. Ortiz (though I can tell that he's an excellent Dr. by what I've read)--we ended up staying up local for the procedure, and I had an excellent experience with my doctor.

--TRS

Wow! You have done wonderful! Congratulations!

Wow - that is wonderful! Congrats! Please post pics!

That is so fantastic! Any advice or tips for the rest of us? You are definitely doing something right!!!!

Thanks for the support!

For those who asked, I was banded on 1/16/08. It was not by Dr. Ortiz (though I can tell that he's an excellent Dr. by what I've read)--we ended up staying up local for the procedure, and I had an excellent experience with my doctor.

--TRS

Holy Cow!!! Did you lose 100lbs in 8 months?????? Thats flipping awesome. I get banded wednesday by Dr. O. I sure hope in april I can make the same post. :D

That's amazing. Welll done. Keep up the good work!