I can feel my port!!!

Guest CaraMBA09
I AM LOSING WEIGHT ON MY TUMMY!!!!! WHOOT HOO!!!

I bent over my desk this morning and ouch! (still tender from last fill) and touched my tummy through my top and felt it!!

Thanks for letting me share! Have a great day! ;)

YEA CAT!! before you know it, you will have that "CUT" waistline we all desire!

I bent over my desk this morning and ouch! (still tender from last fill) and touched my tummy through my top and felt it!!

Thanks for letting me share! Have a great day! ;)

Could that be why all of a sudden I can feel mine too? And it is kind of sore when I press on it. Not pain, but I can feel it more than I ever could before.

Could that be why all of a sudden I can feel mine too? And it is kind of sore when I press on it. Not pain, but I can feel it more than I ever could before.

Yes yes yes...I couldn't feel it before, but certainly can now...if you can too...it's a good thing!!! Whoohoo!!!

Hi Cath!

Congrats on the loss and feeling the port! Take one day at a time and make it a new day.

Each step forward gets us closer to goal and the support we get here from everyone makes the struggle that much easier. Thanks to all of you who post and encourage, it's greatly appreciated by many!

:cheerleader:

Very cool Kittycat - it's so neat, because almost everyday we discover something new about ourselves and our bands. It just re-affirms how much we love our bands and how we don't regret having the surgery, not one bit!

My port hurts sometimes, but only when I'm lying on my back in bed and our Persian, Princess, jumps on top of and snuggles down on my tummy.

Yes, I know, but that was the name she had when we rescued her from “doggy and kitty hell” and we didn't want her to grow up with psychological problems for the rest of her life so we didn't change it. But I got to tell you, it sounds pretty stupid when she escapes once in a while and I'm outside yelling, “Princess, Princess, Princess".

Very cool Kittycat - it's so neat, because almost everyday we discover something new about ourselves and our bands. It just re-affirms how much we love our bands and how we don't regret having the surgery, not one bit!

My port hurts sometimes, but only when I'm lying on my back in bed and our Persian, Princess, jumps on top of and snuggles down on my tummy.

Yes, I know, but that was the name she had when we rescued her from “doggy and kitty hell” and we didn't want her to grow up with psychological problems for the rest of her life so we didn't change it. But I got to tell you, it sounds pretty stupid when she escapes once in a while and I'm outside yelling, “Princess, Princess, Princess".

LOL!! LOL!! I have a kitty Cassie who likes to jump on me and lay on me too...for the first couple of weeks after surgery, she couldn't and was out of sorts. After that I was still tender and would help her leap to my shoulder for cuddles...such sucks they are!! Us too!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY