long week

I'm sorry I haven't posted the pics of my goal dress yet. I was going to post them on Saturday, but I got a phone call from my mom saying that my uncle had committed suicide, so hubby and I took off to western oklahoma. I got back home late Tuesday night, but have been busy trying to get caught up with school stuff that I still haven't got the pic posted. This has been a long week, as nobody can understand why? There are so many questions.

On a higher note, I am down 30 pounds since my surgery date. I stepped on the scale this morning and I was happily suprised by what the scale said.

(will get that pic up this weekend)

I'm sorry I haven't posted the pics of my goal dress yet. I was going to post them on Saturday, but I got a phone call from my mom saying that my uncle had committed suicide, so hubby and I took off to western oklahoma. I got back home late Tuesday night, but have been busy trying to get caught up with school stuff that I still haven't got the pic posted. This has been a long week, as nobody can understand why? There are so many questions.

On a higher note, I am down 30 pounds since my surgery date. I stepped on the scale this morning and I was happily suprised by what the scale said.

(will get that pic up this weekend)

I am so sorry to hear about your uncle. That is such a difficult thing to understand. Good work on the 30 lbs and just keep looking to the future.

I am so sorry to hear about your Uncle, that's horrible news to get. My 15 years old cousin died a couple of months ago in the same manner.

It's really hard to understand how things can get so bad that, that's the only way out...my heart is with you and your family.

Take care.

I am extremely sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers are with you and your family. This type of untimely loss is one that is most difficult. I know, my sister left us in 2000 in the same way. Some questions will never be answered but have faith they are in a better place.

Peace to you,

Julie

Thank you all for your thought and prayers, pretty sure I will never understand why, but we will make it. Sorry to hear that I am not the only one on here who has went through this situation.

*hugs*

It is sad how many of us have the same situation. My uncle took his life this winter. We know he was struggling with depression and things for years, but we actually thought he was in a good place at the time so it is very hard. So I understand and my thoughts are with you! And congrats on the dress! Awesome!

I hope he is in a better place and has some kind of peace. Who knows why people do these things. It is hard to understand being depressed enough end your life. Sometimes it is just to hard to see over the mountain. I am sorry for his family and the pain they will continue to go thru. My thoughts are with you.