TMI...just a warning

Just as a warning for those who do not want to know too mcuh about a stranger turn back now!!

So, a question...

I have been banded for almost four months, everything has been great! I have had three fills and am losing steadily. My question is I was just married and spent a week in Mexico on my honeymoon, after one night my port site started to hurt. Gradually as the days went on (and the nights :-)) it got worse. It is very tender when I move, as long as I hold still it is fine, but standing, walking, getting up and down are very painfull.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?? I'm thinking that my muscles are just sore...LOL, but would like to know if anyone else had this happen??

Thanks for reading to the end. :-)

Well let's just get this out in the open. You hit it right on when you said your abs were a bit sore. As you hinted about the night of those on a honeymoon are filled with .....???? Yes if you arn't used to this type of activity or as much it's amazing how much of your abs you use during a good round of sex. Your band is stiched to your ab muscles and by now it has healed into them. No worries since it's been 4 months you are completely healed. ENJOY!!!!

Yes this is a side effect of "nooky". Make sure your husband does not lay directly on your tummy, that hurts!

I started exercising to music the other night, some lunges and waist twists and had to stop because my ab muscles started to really hurt and I felt nauseous.

Take it easy there newlywed and "top" it up!! LOL!!

Congrats on your new marriage!!!

OMG you guys are hilarious!!!!!! Sounds like this is a good time to get funky and try new things to accomodate the band....ya that's a good reason, to accomodate that band. :-? :good2:

Have a great night. ;)

Trudy

The better question is, will the washer on spin cycle still work, hahahahhah Kidding. Sorry just had too :P

WOOHOOOOOO on the chandelier....

The swimming pool... in the pool, on the side of the pool... that way there is less pressure on the port. If no pool is handy, spooning in the shower works GREAT.

Upside down in the pool is not adviseable, because one or two parties will have to hold their breath for a LONG time.

To quote a famous movie from my generation... "It's the pelvic thrust..... that really drives me in-saaaaane....." Anybody else in the mood for the "Time Warp again...?"

The swimming pool... in the pool, on the side of the pool... that way there is less pressure on the port. If no pool is handy, spooning in the shower works GREAT.

Upside down in the pool is not adviseable, because one or two parties will have to hold their breath for a LONG time.

To quote a famous movie from my generation... "It's the pelvic thrust..... that really drives me in-saaaaane....." Anybody else in the mood for the "Time Warp again...?"

Always the charmer Bill!!

I didn't know a band was needed for all of this. LOL :wacko: