I got a Wii !!

I made a deal with my son, we share it. It's his birthday gift, he'll be 11 years old on Sept 11 (Thurs) and I told him that if Mom can use it for 30 minutes a day, we'll get one...so we did.

Unfortunately, Wii Fit is out everywhere we went. So I will have to keep checking the stores for it or order it from somewhere on-line, any suggestions?

Good luck Cathy!

There is a website called WiiFit Tracker. Google it. It will send you an email when one comes in stock. You can get one everyday on ebay if you want to spend a little more for it too.

^_^ dont know where you are located at but i live in san antonio na dtarget has the wii fit on sale for $89.99 and in stock when i was shopping this weekend.

I made a deal with my son, we share it. It's his birthday gift, he'll be 11 years old on Sept 11 (Thurs) and I told him that if Mom can use it for 30 minutes a day, we'll get one...so we did.

Unfortunately, Wii Fit is out everywhere we went. So I will have to keep checking the stores for it or order it from somewhere on-line, any suggestions?

They have them at rogers video in Vancouver BC and Best Buy.

I love my cute little Mii character, I wish there was a way to post/share them with each other...

Now when you get the Wii fit it actually adjusts the size of your character depending on your height/weight so I don't like how accuate that Mii looks (especially compared to my hubby and son who are both tall and thin) but it's ok I will get there!!

Have fun getting fit!

Best Buy gets them in every week here I know because my son works there. They only put them out on Sunday mornings though because that is when their latest add comes out so if you can be there opening of whatever day their newest ad goes into effect you will probably get one. Usually they are gone within an hour of opening.