What a Wonderful Bunch of People You Are!!

I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to send me your kind words and words of encouragement! I signed up as a new member on Saturday and posted my concerns about my upcoming surgery on the 22nd of Sept. I logged in this am and couldn't believe that so many of you took the time to be so kind and nurturing to a perfect stranger! I think my sister was right (that don't happen often) ;) when she suggested this site to me. I really look forward to getting to know you all better!

Glad you found a place that make you feel good as I have. There are so many wonderful people here who are all working on the same goal...weight loss with the band. We have many things in common other than just that though. Yes this is the place for anyone interested in the band or who already has the band!!

I feel the exact same way. I am very happy and blessed to have found this forum and to be making so many new friends. I know some people don't find it until right before their surgery, or even after. But, it is nice to be able to get so much insight from all of you before "going under the knife". haha It just really settles the nerves. Thank you all so much! Much kuddos to you all! I can hardly wait to be "ONE OF YOU." LOL ;)

So glad your hear. Your right this is a great place. I would have felt lost, confused, and alone without it. It is great to pop on and ask a question in the beginnig and get an answer and then it progressed to you giving answers and advice. It comes full circle. Congrats.

Agreed! At first I was really bummed that I couldn't have my procedure until several months down the road, but luckily I found this forum pretty quickly after I decided to do it and it has really helped calm any fears I had about doing it. Now, i'm so confident I want my date to be yesterday! :) But it will be here before I know it. It feels like the first of August was just last week, so I know it will sneak up fast.

Thanks to everyone!!!

Shelby