The Biggest Loser

jhawkchick75

I am so excited that The Biggest Loser season premiere was tonight! Wanted to start a topic on here where we could chat about it as the season goes on.

So what are your thoughts? Your favorites? What do you see happening this year?

I was surprised at the team that went home tonight. I'll be coded there in case someone hasn't watched it yet! So far I really like the yellow team, but it's so early i'm sure my thoughts will change on that.

Can't wait until next week!!!

I watched it and loved it. Was amazed how much they all lost in just 1 week..........WOW. I would love to go on that show, but I am sure now that I am under 200 they would never consider me.

I'm not sure yet which one is my favorite. I felt sorry for the yellow team, that poor girl and her dad. I kind of liked the red team, but I know things can change.

I have watched that show every season and every year, i get all choked up and emontional about how well they do week to week. 119 more days for me and i will be able to start my new life! Although once i can exersice after the surgery i think i will need to find a trainer like Jillian or Bob!

I haven't picked a team yet but I am leaning towards the Parent\Child teams!

Cant wait for Tuesday to come!

Jenelle

You know what I thought was amazing this year? How the Doc told them what their age really was, on the inside!!!! I could not believe that!!! I was thinking about ME.....being 36 years old and being 279 lbs! HOLY MOSES! I cried!!! It is very emotional.......

I am finally doing something about it for good!!! I finally have hope, I can't wait to have my band!

Guest CaraMBA09
I Think its because we feel their pain.

CottonwoodAZ

Great Job on the weight loss!! I am also going to just stick to weighing myself once per week, I do not want to get too obsessive about it, but rather "feel" how my clothing fits. I cannot imagine being back to my old weight (BEFORE kids). I think it will be a dream come true! I have been fat for over 10 years and it is just damn painful!

Oh I get all teared up too! I was in the grocery store one day and they were playing that theme song over the intercom. I'd love to see if I could find it and put it on my MP3 player. When I can work out again that song would be good motivation!

I was so proud of the yellow team last night when she had to do the hill challenge all by herself...she lasted a LONG time! I like them, but I was suprised when they went for the money and they are really lucky they didn't get booted. And it was really nice for them to give a phone call to the family with the autistic child. He was so cute with his Charlie Brown thing.

As far as replays go, sometimes the TV stations have it where you can watch old episodes online not sure if they do (NBC I think it is?) but it is worth checking their website.

Sadly, I used to watch this show and stuff my face - this time it will be very different! :) I'm always amazed at how much they lose, but then remind myself that all they are doing all day is working out. No TV, no computers and most important no distractions! But it is still an amazing amount in a week!

Yeah Love the show! Just got my band last week so Im going to do it with them, Weigh weekly. They can seriously lose some pounds wow! Im still on clear liquid and starving and not coming close to those #'s Maybe when I can exercise again??? Yeah I will never work out like that LOL I Need Bob!!!

I too have only lost 10lbs since 9-11-08! I don't get it! I have been walking stairs and hills, still on creamy soups and drinkable yogurts and have just stalled out.

The 2nd week curse on biggest loser gave me a little hope though. I guess I'll just stay off the scale for a week. Argh....

I cannot imagine, no matter how much they say that these people are being medically supervised, that pushing people that hard during the exercising, is a good thing. They are nazis and although I love the show, I am very happy that no one is doing that to me.

They usually repeat it on Bravo. Not sure of the dates/times.

I dont think they do repeat it, i havent seen it anywhere else but that one night. Althouhgh if you catch the very start of the show they will do a recap!

Absolutely Love the Biggest Loser Show!! My Mom and I flew from Louisiana to Nashville 2 years ago for a call out the show was having at Buffalo Billiards, We stood in a freezing rain storm for 9 hours, I went in for audition(they do this in groups) , but was not called back :(....however, that is a memory I will have of my mom and I for the rest of my life....bless her heart she was buying everyone standing around us hot chocolate so we wouldn't freeze to death....It was a memory!!! But anyway, I don't care for the brown team to much....I understand its a game, but where is their team spirit??Love the red team and yellow team, but they are all great! ;)

P.S

They need a Biggest Looser for BANDSTERS!! They can teach us healthy eating and excercise!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm starting to really like the mother/daughter pair - were the pink team I think? I was worried that the daughter would go home tonight, but i'm really glad she stayed. I can understand how she was feeling though.

I have 90210 to watch after this - i'm never getting to bed god love DVR!! :)

I am so excited that The Biggest Loser season premiere was tonight! Wanted to start a topic on here where we could chat about it as the season goes on.

So what are your thoughts? Your favorites? What do you see happening this year?

I was surprised at the team that went home tonight. I'll be coded there in case someone hasn't watched it yet! So far I really like the yellow team, but it's so early i'm sure my thoughts will change on that.

Can't wait until next week!!!

Damn, I'm working tonight and I missed it! I have to go see if it's on at another time before it's too late. Thanks for the head's up.

Jann

• 1 month later...

Ewe! I hate Vicki also. I have it on my dvr I will watch tonight. Thanks for not saying who they did send!

Sometimes I wonder if they keep the show stirrers on the show for ratings.

Who knows............ :unknw:

Tara