PayPal Problems???

I was just wondering if anyone else had trouble with Paypal?? I got an email from the clinic yesterday stating that they hadn't recieved my deposit for my surgery which is in ONE month. I made the payment thru paypal on my credit card MORE than a month ago. I still have my email confirmation (thank God!!) from Paypal and I forwarded that to the clinic. But has anyone else had problems with it? I have used paypal before and not had any problems before.

I was just wondering if anyone else had trouble with Paypal?? I got an email from the clinic yesterday stating that they hadn't recieved my deposit for my surgery which is in ONE month. I made the payment thru paypal on my credit card MORE than a month ago. I still have my email confirmation (thank God!!) from Paypal and I forwarded that to the clinic. But has anyone else had problems with it? I have used paypal before and not had any problems before.

I did, the OCC was unable to match up the payment. I sent them the receipt via email and all was good!

at first paypal wouldn't work for me because i googled paypal and was trying to make the payment. i later looked at the email that lori, my pt. coordinator, sent me and she had given me a paypal link. when i clicked the link she gave me (it was specific to dr ortiz' account) it worked fine. hope that helps.