October 20th date

Sharon and Billie - Congrats on your decision to be banded! It is awesome! I was banded on OCt 8 at OCC, and it's a good change for me. I've lost 10 lbs since the surgery and I am going strong for the rest of my journey. Just remember to sip, sip, sip and walk, walk, walk! Walking helps with the gas alot! I also take Gas X or Phazyme too. Another thing that helped me focused on my goal, is to keep a daily journal for the time being. I jot down what I drink/eat, my feelings and reinforce my goals. Make your goals reachable ones to start with!

Anyway, as far as losing on your preop weight, do as much as you can, for it's for your benefit. The more you lose, the less fatty tissues around your liver. Have lots of protein...which I did protein shakes for breakfast and lunch.

AND, Amy! Good luck with your surgery in Texas!

We will think of all of youse tomorrow! :lb11: We will see you on the other side soon! :bye:

Sharon and Billie - Congrats on your decision to be banded! It is awesome! I was banded on OCt 8 at OCC, and it's a good change for me. I've lost 10 lbs since the surgery and I am going strong for the rest of my journey. Just remember to sip, sip, sip and walk, walk, walk! Walking helps with the gas alot! I also take Gas X or Phazyme too. Another thing that helped me focused on my goal, is to keep a daily journal for the time being. I jot down what I drink/eat, my feelings and reinforce my goals. Make your goals reachable ones to start with!

Anyway, as far as losing on your preop weight, do as much as you can, for it's for your benefit. The more you lose, the less fatty tissues around your liver. Have lots of protein...which I did protein shakes for breakfast and lunch.

AND, Amy! Good luck with your surgery in Texas!

We will think of all of youse tomorrow! :lb11: We will see you on the other side soon! :bye:

Wot Jzzy said! Let us know how you are feeling!

Jann

Ohhhh....I will be thinking of you all tomorrow!!! Please be sure and let us know how it goes! I leave for San Diego on Wed - have slipped a couple times on my pre-op, but I have lost some so I feel good about that. I've tried really hard but being out of town has taken me out of my routine.

Good luck!!!!!!